I, Leucaruth

US base at Chassepierre, a few days before the time purge....

A red strap, of human size, was lying in a strange place.

Drugged, she was slowly recovering from her time travel. An eyelid opened, revealing a reptilian eye, split, very tight, visibly attacked by artificial light.

POV Leucaruth.

I open my eyes and my head turns...

I'm afraid....

I'm thirsty

I have a stomachache

The air stinks in here!

I could see rocks, a stream of stinking but clear water. It looks like the water that goes down has been pumped up and down. At least by looking at Father and Amphisbaene, I learned a little bit about the basics of technology... I helped them many times.

It itches on my neck...

I put my paw on to feel a necklace.

I pulled on it, nothing to do...

To think about... Quickly....

What did he say to me? Beastly... The dumber I get, the weaker the surveillance will be.

I look up at the sky.... White plates with lamps.

I knew that too... they warned me.

So I got up and spread my wings to see if everything was all right.

There was a lawn, a cave with an undyed window in the background, a stone table with logs, a toilet pit and a waterfall

Two platforms and tropical plants.

A zoo what!

Speakers were broadcasting sounds from the forest. The cd played the same track several times and it was getting annoying.

I went around in two minutes.

How cruel... You idiots! I wasn't going to stay here long!

Then, behind my back, the table sank into the ground and reappeared with a goat carcass. It was disgusting. It was cold and coming out of a freezer. The blood had also been frozen and burned by the cold.

The meat was not appeased and bled properly. And all that hair that was sticking out... And the thawed skin did not separate from the rest. It disgusted me to bite into that half-defrosted gum... Besides, it smelled like chlorine and disinfectant. Well masked for a human nose, but you couldn't fool a dragon's sense of smell.

I took the carcass and expressly made the mess by hitting it in the artificial stream, to block the water outlet. It would soon stink and force them to intervene.

As expected, the stream stopped and the pump sizzled before it died.

To piss off my world, I started scratching the lawn and digging up the electrical wires that had run away... Then I followed them and they led to runaway or hidden cameras.

Suddenly, I pulled on the wire and the camera ended up crushed between my fangs.

The network was quickly found and dismantled.

The window without tint was ashen with my fire and they quickly could not see anything else.

I was putting sticky soot all over the place.

Then I rested by leaning my ear against the glass, but in a ball like reptiles do.

Shouts and cries were heard that this pen had cost millions and that in one day everything was out of order.