All or Nothing

"Blue Orange!!!!! Please report to the repair area.

The discipline was iron.... Punctual awakening......

I followed a long corridor. Normally, the ships were carried by an overhead crane... But I was slipping underneath. Then an area with lots of machines, robots, crazy tools. I was scared, very scared...

I shouted Ethan Ethan Ethan!! I'm scared!!!! Where are you?

Ethan was with the commander. "Shit, she's scared!"

ZAYA??? ZAYA I'm afraid SNIFF

I got angry in front of all these machines... Who were going to pinch me drilling me...... As I would like to fly in a forest with prey, and a cave and listen to the singing of the stars in my dreams and I would like to be in the arms of my mother.

MOTHER!!! MAMANN!!! I wept

Ihhhhhhh!

The pilots who were sitting near their ships being modified were attracted by my crying.

"The monster cries?" said one of the men..."

Zaya, the AI of the ship appeared as a hologram.

"She wants her mother... she's a child like you were. You're between 25 and 30 years old... she's only 7 and has no friends."

The pilots arrived near me and so did the commander.

"She's part of the crew too... You have to treat her like another pilot! She will fight like you and have the same rights as you! Is that understood???

Orange Bleue will also be entitled to a home and a family after the war. Like Ethan, who lost everything and will also be entitled to his retirement later!

Dispose."

"Come on, Orange... Go to the mechanical dock, we're not going to hurt you. The tools are not for you!"

I then followed Nora and Ethan and he showed me an articulated armor.

"These are armor plates to protect you. It's like the cockpits of armored pilots, but better yet! That way if you get hit, you won't get hurt immediately"

I rushed to this new toy and started trying it out.

A siren sounds!

"All Alpha 1 pilots must go to the launch bay! "

- ALERT -

The pilots ran to their ships and I had the coordinates. A magnetic hook stuck me to the ceiling with my new armor, articulated like knights and a kind of saddle was fixed to me laterally with missiles and 2 rotating guns.

FEAR

FEAR

I was carried like a train on a suspended rail and arrived in a tunnel or a door overlooking space.