Reporting

Caecina was in the Senate and displayed a map of the towns and villages listed and decorated with a cross for those who were Christians and a stone symbolizing paganism.

"Dear members of the Senate, as you can see on this map, God's work continues inexorably. The task is immense and great is the empire.

Julius Caesar said that the sun never sets on the empire!

We will finish the work of God's kingdom perhaps in our lifetime and thus we will be able to give thanks to our Almighty Lord!"

There was a knock on the door and a breathless messenger threw himself on his knees from Prefect Caecina.

"My Lord, I have terrible news!"

Caecina: "Speak! You are here in the Senate and you can speak freely. No harm will come to you!"

"I'm coming back from Titelberg in Treviso country. That's terrible! All slaughtered!"

Caecina: "Who is being slaughtered?"

"Bishop Saint Mamert was burned by a gigantic black dragon.

We blew into the horns, prayed and even threw holy water at him.

He even made the sign of the cross, and they could write!

He asked to be left alone, but the Saint fought valiantly!

Our prayers and the holy water and relics in the horn did nothing about it.

He said he was a Christian! There is no such thing as a Christian dragon, it's impossible!

Then we fired at close range with the ballistic missiles and the tiles exploded against some kind of impenetrable shield, even a catapult ball fell on him and bounced back.

We then attacked and tried to take the city he seemed to be defending.

He was accompanied by two other Dragons.

He flew away and smashed the war machines with a tail punch. His strength was unheard of!

Then he dived and blew an apocalyptic fire on the army and suddenly half of the men were burned and then he burned Saint Mamert and the men around him.

His name was Amphisbaeme but he was officially dead. Would he be resurrected?"

Caecina: "You can go!"

The horseman withdrew and went to join the garrison.

"I lied about the dragon to save my skin. He hadn't killed anyone... We had fled and we would have been executed for desertion....It is him or us!" thought the messenger...

The prefect went round in circles for a few moments while the whole Senate turned into a hubbub.

Then he stopped, stabbed his beard and said, "I've made my decision!"

Meanwhile, the three of us (+1) arrived in the Vosges, in the Leuk region.

we settled into this rocky plumb made of cliffs surrounding an inaccessible plateau only by the flight

we settled into this rocky plumb made of cliffs surrounding a plateau inaccessible only by flight.

The dwarf decided to make a mine and we helped him dig to make our lair and find minerals for him.

To hunt, we would drop off the cliff and never go up for fear of being spotted, then we decided to fly only at night and hunt only at night to avoid being spotted. At night, we could also see if there was a fire thanks to our infrared vision.

it was disgusting to hunt like that! The prey slept and didn't suspect anything and tchak we just had to pick them up, pick them like an apple on a tree.

This technique was not free of charge because the area was heavily encased, far from water sources and without any interest for humans. The access was almost impenetrable but what I didn't know was that the Black Forest kept a terrible secret. Indeed, this immense forest kept treasures and secrets that had fled to its depths.

Gromond was recovering slowly by my presence and so were my two sisters. I didn't know that prayer could do so much damage to dragons. In addition to weakening them, this made them sick or even wounded. But a dragon never gets sick...

At night, I managed to call my family and reported back to them

Procyon: "The archives mention that you slaughtered an army!!!!! Can you believe it? The writings have changed but we didn't dare tell you but at the battle Leucaruth and Ancalagon were to perish! You changed history. It's catastrophic!"

Me: "No, they lied! I didn't kill anyone! I can't do that! They ran away for fear of the flames but I just broke the catapult and the ballistas, that's all, I swear!"

Procyon: "The clergy is putting the label of the Beast of the Apocalypse on you and you will have all the armies after you!

Run and avoid killing people as much as possible. Imagine if you killed one of your ancestors! Your existence would be erased, or mine or that of your family and friends."