Infringement of the system

Year XXXX distant future, unknown location....

I was blonde and I was a girl, officially... This gave me access to a school. I must have been 6 years old. We had no more parents... The children were in a system. High and integrated.

I was one of the few people who still had my grandmother, my parents unknown to the system. But they had been "recycled". Like all children, we had no memories. We had been "formatted"

But I kept my memories. My grandmother, who was retired, had a hair salon outside the "District" and I came to visit her.

Officially, I was a model student, I had blond hair, I was skinny and a light purple uniform with yellow elbow pads and relatively short hair, which rose on my head.

I had 2 small fabric circles of 6 cm in diameter with pastel colors Orange and the other sky blue.

It was my name and an identification code.

Outside the classroom we had to look for all kinds of materials, old computers, old smartphones that are at least a hundred years old now.

It was for recycling and anything that was not authorized by the system was confiscated.

Older people, who do not participate in the system, naturally disappeared with age.

The formatted ones, remained young forever.

As teenagers, they left or were recycled. Recycled not being literally killed but regenerated and in some cases resurrected, the body being gradually replaced by synthetic beings, cyborgs.

They had planned to replace humanity in a "soft" way, moreover, it was their souls that were really in their bio-electronic brains.

On earth, in the future.... AO Slept in the labyrinth with Amphisbaene: "She is alive... I saw her.... But it is neither here nor now...

I squeezed my goddess between my legs: "We'll find our little Solaria, I promise you!"

Marcus asked, "Any clues or did you see her?? "

AO : "Not on Earth, well it looks like it but different and the sky is black and lit in Yellow....

I saw smoke, ice and a yellow sea of smoke... and boxes, boats on the smoke...

Computers, I think. And a lot of concrete. There are plenty of plastic humans and the real ones are old and miserable.

She suffers from her difference but is also happy."

"-I have a little idea where it is, but it's very far away and very dangerous to go there. We're just animals after all... we're not supposed to go into space... It's huge... but do you believe like me? The little girl we help from time to time who begs you?... we can't intervene... well, I can... but how? It's 500 years in the future....