Tribunal

A few days later,

"Come on, Leucaruth, keep your imagination up, you're a mouse... You are small and everything around you is bigger. You have the same strength and resistance, so you are safe. "

Following Eddy's encouragement, I finally managed to shrink to the size of a human being.

- Look, it's stable. You can free your mind now. Just think of a big cancellation to get back to normal.

-but what about my egg?

-There's an incubator and at worst, we'll slit the throat of one or two pigs next door if you're not there.

-No, no, no, no. I'm not leaving my egg.

-Okay, okay, you'll get a stroller!

- but I can't transform myself...

-No need... Leucaruth looked at... In your booklet there is everything you need....

What are illusion spells for? To do shows?

-Huh.....

If you're human-sized, we can make you look human...

-But the cameras, the handshakes... They're going to touch me...

-Look at her. Look at her: Reinforced illusion... Ideal for dragons. Even the machines are deceived... Even you'll be wrong. Even your shadow. It would take a powerful medium to see through illusion, and again...you would have to be a mage. And there are no more magicians in this world...

Except me, hehe..."

A few days before we had received the summons by bailiff to appear in court. We doubted Mrs. Leucaruth's identity.

That day, a van dropped off a red-haired woman at a very young age. Probably 16 years old. She was helped by 2 adults and another young man. She was pulling a stroller with a well-covered baby.

But she was terrified. His future was at stake here....

Dr. Toft couldn't help them. He had passed away.

Victim of a horrible accident, he sacrificed himself for his son.

His driver must have made a wrong move, but it's probably his old Volga that's involved.

The Volga fell into the ravine between the hotel and the lower town.

The driver, killed on the spot.

He crashed, pulled his seriously injured son out of the car that caught fire.

Help arrived and took them to the hospital.

Unfortunately, there was only one surgeon and only one room.

In the waiting room, he says "please save my son"

The boy was saved but when we wanted to take care of Dr. Toft, it was too late. He just knew his son would live before he closed his eyes (true story!).

I was in front of this large Roman-style column building.

O

n then entered from behind because there were many journalists on TV and many shrinks, scientists and zoologists and lawyers.

Inside, a raised stand with 3 microphones and a bar with a ring and chains and a cage. A large cage.

I approached with my lawyer, Eddy, Dad, Mom and Irina.

We were all sitting on a bench. And we were waiting.

The judge was looking at his watch.

"The dragon, they captured him to introduce him."