Shaman

On the plane, it was a mess. Crates piled up in a jumble, chicken crates and feathers everywhere. Wicker baskets and Amazon crates for the most part.

Akor and Corso changed into a more classic outfit. The girl kept asking questions.

"You look like an adventurer but what do you do for a living."

Akor: "Office automation and IT... a hacker what..."

Corso: "Look, doll, we were nice to let you come with us, so why don't you let your little mouth rest a little bit?"

- Ehh! What are you talking about? Ever since you put your nose in that cabaret, you haven't let go of me.

-"Yes, yes, yes..."

The aircraft continued its course through the mountain ranges, now turning south and southwest.

In a silence broken only by the roar of the engines, they all fell asleep.

Then...

The pilot passed in front of Willie...

Uhhhhh the pilot passes by with his parachute.... it must be his stop...

Hmm the co-pilot too......

"Rest well, ma'am, we'll pick you up when you get there."

Then, the next moment, she woke up... BUT????? Who is flying the plane?

She tapped Akor's foot: "EHH, wake up!....The pilots jumped out of the plane.

Akor: "Huh??? We're here????"

Willie: "NOON!!! They jumped in a parachute! We're going to die!!! I don't want to die!!!!

Do something! Do something!

Akor: "HUH?????"

A few minutes later, he was in charge.

"Don't worry, darling.... I have everything under control!"

She was crying behind him, all dishevelled.

"Altimeter: OK!

Stabilizers: OK!

Speed: OK!

Fuel..."

Willie: "What? Fuel? Fuel? Gauge?!!!!"

The fuel gauge of both tanks was dry. A fuel drain lever had been pulled, condemning the aircraft to an imminent end.

-Corso...?????

-I looked for everything... no other parachutes.....

Akor flew the plane thanks to his many hours of simulator play...

The ground was getting closer.

Willie was screaming: we're going to crash.

The landing gear hit a rock.

Willie took a rubber dinghy to jump but Akor had put the autopilot on but the small plane was dropping from the nose, the propellers stopped and there were only a few seconds left before hitting a summit.

Akor: Both of you! Hold on to my back. We're going to jump.

Willie: "But you're crazy!!!!! we're going to have fun on the ground!

Akor put himself in a jumping position so as not to hit the tail of the plane.

Seeing her only option running in front of her, Wille grabbed Akor's bust like Corso.

All three jumped at the same time as the plane stalled and crashed.

During the vertiginous fall, Akor swelled and grew to the size of the plane and spread his wings.

Willie screamed in terror. On a dragon's back or in the void. His choice was quickly made to cling to Akor's back pikes.

But Akor could not fly well but rather glide and he was losing altitude quickly.

Behind them, a bright light then an explosion, not very big but certainly a crash of crushed sheets.

The plane was nothing more than a ball of bent metal sheets.

This created a mini avalanche and Akor followed the river and saw a village nearby.

He returned to his human form.

Willie: "Akor... Are you a dragon??????"

Akor: "Do you want to become one????"

Willie: "Noooon, have mercy...."

Akor: "So shut up! Or I'll bite you!"

Willie was crying with terror. She was a prisoner of a dragon... A damn damn dragon...

A man in white was waiting for us by the riverside

An old Indian man with a half-black skin, dressed in a simple white monk's habit and having as his only possession a Buddhist rosary necklace of golden pearls.

He was surrounded by local men with their shirts off and dressed only in a loincloth and a turbn in one colour and the other in the same colour but with a sleeveless shirt.

Willie: "The old man seemed to know you. What did he say?"

Corso: "He said he knew we would arrive. He saw us in a dream. He knows that an angel from heaven will come to give them help and assistance."