What a pain in the ass!

"Kilgarrah, My name is Kilgarrah....

You are Amphisbaene, you Graoulle and you Ancalagon... "asked the dragon.

And, what do I see a fairy and a baby? What does a baby do with you?

Little fairy, did they hurt you?

Dingding... "No, my lord..... They're my friends... They came to save me from the horrible human flesh-eating Dragon. The flutist, The Mermaid..."

-I see they arrived too late. If I had been free, I would have settled the score with that monster.

But how are you friends with dark dragons? They're all bad, but I see you're Wyvernus... darkness... not Draconi...

MMMh... as I dream of Wyverne's steak but I feel Draconis in them... So they're hybrids... it would be cannibalism.

"You wyverns!....Tell me what you eat..."

Then Kilgarrah turned to Dingding. "Didn't they ever threaten you?"

"No no no no no... Amphisbaene saved me and the princess, dwarves and elves from a bad ogre and Allister. He's very sweet and he's still a child inside..."

I didn't hear what they were whispering about. That golden dragon scared me very much. The fear of a human being facing a dragon. Fear of a predator.

I was terrified. Graoulle and Ancalagon too.

But we were covered with wounds and Graoulle had taken out of his dimensional space his care kit (completed by gauze and mercurochromes led by the first wave of soldiers we had by Procyon)

She would stamp my wings and sew up the skins torn by the Siren's spear blows.

"You didn't miss him. The blows were precise and deep. Look, you have a hole so deep you can see the artery. A little further to the left and you would have bled out.

She jumped around my neck.... Amphisbaene, I was so afraid of losing you...... Why did you spare him? "

Kilgarrah: "I asked you a question!"

Me: "I love cakes, cream and pastries and leek soup!"

Kilgarrah: "Do you want to play smart with me??????"

And he crushed my back to make it easier to have his head in front of mine and sniff me.

- "You're a shadow dragon and they're all bloodthirsty. But I see that you're also a magician... It's very dangerous a magician shadow dragon.... They are vicious and sneaky and only violence can make them see reason."

Graoulle:" Please Lord Kilgarrah....... He didn't do anything wrong..."

Kilgarrah. "And all that human... human...???"

Ancalagon threatened Kilgarrah by showing his teeth: "Get off my man!"

-HUHUHUHUHUH... I see your friends will do anything to defend you.

Then he turned to Ancalagon: "And you, Ancalagon.... Is that it??? What are you eating?! Cake too????"

GROAAAARRRRR!

"I eat meat!.. I love hunting and cooking in my own way. BBQ and cook in the mouth. "

-"So you admit to eating children, women and soldiers?"

-"But it's disgusting! I eat very fat wild boar with Graoulle and Amphisbaene spices. I don't like fish as much"

And you: Grail??

-" I-I love fish. I like them steamed with vegetables in soup. But I love cooking for my Marcus, my beloved Amphisbaene."

Kilgarrah: "You lie well but know that I am over a thousand years old and I am still in the prime of my life. Because time has no influence on me.