Prophecies of Kilgharrah

Kilgharrah, a wise but not always kind thousand-year-old dragon, told the story of the past, present and future. He loved to tell through riddles and puns during his captivity.

 He loved to tell through riddles and puns during his captivity

"Excalibur,

Merlin (Myrddin in Celtic)

And Arthur of course....

There will come defeat and death...

if one of the swords created by the wonderful elven blacksmiths of Avalon is broken.... "

In 476 A.D., no one realizes that the Roman world has come to an end... the events that followed one another have not been more traumatic than those that have occurred daily for many years.

Odoacre has deposed Romulus Augustule, the last of the Caesars... he sends the imperial insignia to Constantinople stating that one emperor is more than enough for the entire Empire! But Constantinople will order the loss of the gravedigger of Rome...

It was at this time that the Saxons coveted the island of Brittany; to repel them, many Celtic kings decided to join forces. A former Roman officer, experienced in strategy and the art of war, became their leader... the heroic Ambrosius Aurelianus galvanized and organized the defense of Breton troops against the invader.

Uther Pendragon is his successor; in a vision, a dragon-shaped comet appears to him... Following this omen... it is said that he carries in his saddle the heads of two dragons, a white and a red, who once lived underground. Awakened by the weight of the tower that a king had ordered to be built above them, they emerged from the ground and killed each other horribly... It is here that it is appropriate to mention the name of a magician called Myrddin....

It is not human

It is not human... it is the result of an evil union between a demon and a woman! Adhan, her mother, was a prostitute's sister; she felt that there was great danger above her.

His confessor had advised him cautiously to keep a candle burning at all times in his room....

One day, she became angry with her sister because she strongly disapproved of her business with men. The argument lasted late at night... but Adhan's sister would not listen; she would remain a whore throughout her life.