Defeated and chained

HAHAHAHA, you fight like children!

While he was strutting around, I cast a sliding spell and Vermithrax fell over and had trouble getting upright.

Ancalagon took the opportunity to blow on an ice cone and I hit his shattered armor with my tail.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR, he straightened himself up....

"You really made me angry!"

"What did they do to you?"????? Did I scream?

Vermithrax: "I don't know it, but you know it!"

And he blew again in his infernal flute.

We were overwhelmed by the pain.

"Ah... immediately more docile! "

He was headed for Graoulle.

"I'll show you how dragons who disobey their males are punished!"

He grabbed Graoule by the neck with his front leg and lifted it with one leg!

What an insane force!

I cast a Silence spell. A black sphere surrounded the dragon and moved away.

No sound came out of his mouth or the instrument.

He smiled and showed his fangs and opened his mouth to bite and tear a piece from Graoulle's head.

His shadow was coming in front of us and Ancalagon and I looked at each other.

SCRAAATCH! Our shadow lacerated the shadow of Vermithrax and blood began to flow from his chest.

Two huge cuts passing through scales and spells.

GRRAAOOUUUUWWWWWWWWWW Hurla Vermithrax of pain.

-"ARRGH of the shadow dragons! You're going to pay for this!"

In pain, he let go of Graoulle without forgetting to give him a blow of greenhouse which punctured his thigh but did not constitute a fatal wound but would slow it down in the event of a leak.

She woke up in pain and started crying like a little girl who had hurt herself.

HAHAHAHAHA laughed Vermithrax!

We didn't wait for the rest of us and flew away.

With the Wyverns stronger in the air and more able to manoeuvre, Vermithrax compensated for this weakness by leaving its dimensional space, a halberd.

"Your master, you will find it!" he grunted!

Then he made reels with the halberd, forbidding us to approach him with our claws. Not with our dick.

Ancalagon received a nasty cut while trying to tear his wing membranes and he turned around to face him and barely disembowelled him with this oversized weapon.

Then he threw without warning the halberd which passed over my shield and pierced my wing membrane.

The air rushed into the gaping hole and tore my skin even more, as it began to bleed profusely.

AHHHHHHHHH, And I fell. I just had time to cast the "feather fall" spell, a classic one and to lean on my sore limb to avoid falling to the ground.

Then He took up his flute again and blew. Which caused Ancalagon to fall almost on me.

She passed out after the shock. Fortunately, it didn't break anything.

Graoulle quickly got behind us and cured my wing.