An expensive revenge paid for!

Knights of Clovis arrived at the clearing of the village of Neige.

One of the scouts walked up to a rider with a hood down. He whispered to her: I confirm the tracks. It's EUX. All three of them. And under good escort.. They're not hives..."

- Burn everything. They never existed...

The henchmen of the hooded figure set fire to what was left of the fairytale village.

The inferno set the residual magic in motion and small sounds were heard. Like a wind harp.

A fairy tune was heard for the very last time on earth.

The men with black hearts shed a tear. Their last one. They had been cursed.

I was at the castle and decided to go back to my dungeon in the Duchy.

Deprived of any alternative, I had to take the initiative again.

The sale of equipment materials (Iron, Bronze, recycled horn imitation plastics for sword knobs.)

All this was the subject of a sale that filled the coffers of my Duchy.

No more fooling around. I was a Duke and I had to show it!

From now on, I would only accept the king and his queen as my rider on my back.

Moreover, I had fashionable clothes made of noble and golden fabrics made for me and my 2 wives. I had my hat and facial veil and I looked like an oriental prince. Night blue

The dragons had a long dress that covered everything from head to tail and they were also noble.

We participated in the banquets and I raised my own garrison. No need to defend myself, I was an army of my own, not to mention the dragons.

I had a suit of armor built for me to steal and wear.

My henchmen were hunters, scouts and murderers.

everything I was going to do had to remain discreet and follow AO's recommendations so that I would not disrupt the continuum. She kept with Graoulle the little Snow girl and Ding ding also collected magic powder that existed near my tower where I slept.

The wolves informed me of the comings and goings on my duchy and I was informed of sauroctone patrols that burned the fairy village.

I then went down to my forge and took materials that I knew from Allister's alchemy.

I was going to enchant with armor and swords.

All carriers will have a tripling of their speed and dexterity as well as their strength.

They will be able to anticipate and avoid almost all attacks and even spot crossbow and bow shooters in order to get to safety.

The armor was also light and almost impenetrable. Spider silk...... used in bulletproof vests. There was nothing to stop the worm silk from being replaced by spider silk and weaving it into a super chainmail. The technique will be lost.

A training place was built for assassins, not soldiers.

I had built a small army from the shadows. Officially, guards to protect me in my sleep.

Thanks to an information network of my animal friends, and cross-checked with my informants using my perishable radios, and carrier pigeons, not to mention my magic and message fate, I was very well informed.

I wanted to kill the man who had almost killed Graoulle and especially Michel and Bichette.

My informants had to investigate the head of the sauroctones and the Hyena and especially whether the Hyena and St Clément were the same person or whether the first was the left arm of the last.