For a bag of chestnuts

We always stayed together but I often walked in the woods when the dragons were swimming.

I was never far away. Then I noticed a lot of chestnuts full full full full full. Nuts too and hazelnuts. But how to pick them up? Put them in the mouth with the spices?

I need a bag! A stupid bag! But this is the Middle Ages. How? How?

Yes! Suede skins!!!!

You should sew them up!

I would then ask my sisters if they could sew.

They looked at each other and then, with a muffled laugh, it's for us... "And stop staring at us!" both of them playing in the lake water.

They could sneak up on me and then Ancalagon says, "Leucaruth will knit one for you if you give us a hug."

"Come on!!! Come on!!! Come on! Come on! Come and join us!"

Me: "I know you! You're going to force me to go say hello to the carps!"

Leucaruth: "We promise you no!"

"Since we're telling you!" Ancalagon

They winked at each other and then, silly, I threw myself into the water that was soft and heated in the sun.

Then Ancalagon climbed on top of me and Leucaruth grabbed me by the belly and she put her neck against mine.

I was drinking the cup and I wanted to go back up, but Leucaruth pissed me off and his tongue valiantly sought mine and she breathed in oxugen.

Then it was Ancalagon's turn, Leucaruth making me a key in my back.

I had no choice but to let it happen and after all, it wasn't that unpleasant. It was a love game. They were young and very excited. And every day I spent with them, I felt their infinite love for me.

It is true, thinking that the image of sweet and gentle dragons replaced the image of potential human damsels and women. In fact, the body didn't matter anymore, it was Ancalagon and Leucaruth. Too bad they were my sisters, but we were alone in the world now and we could only count on the three of us.

WILDLIFE!

I took the cup and when I went back up, I was pissed (well, not too pissed off, but it was to play) and I set about catching them and burning them with an Indian burn!

Instead, they were the ones who grabbed me and lifted me up by my tail, head down. They had an incredible strength. They were able to lift several times their weight!

I was afraid again!

I started crying, "Bad girls! I'm upside down!"

Then Leucaruth looked at her sister and said, "If we're bad, we'll let you go and you'll crush your head with your weight. !"

Ancalagon: "So we're bad? Say it again if you dare!"?

"No, no, no, you're being nice to me!"

They were smiling and Ancalagon, the strongest of the three of us let it slide a little and my snout crashed against the rocks and it started to hurt"

"Sorry, sorry, I take back what I said!"

Ancalagon: "Do you remember what I said?"

I said, "Yes, a dragon never asks for forgiveness!"

Leucaruth: "Well, then, sister, what should we do with him?"

Ancalagon: "Support yourself against me and help me hold him well! Especially if he struggles!"

Leucaruth: "Lick our paws!"

My little sister held out her hind leg and showed me her claws and said, "Lick!"

I said, "Hey, what the hell is wrong with you? What did I do to you?"

Ancalagon: "Exactly! NOTHING!" Then she also held out her black paw and said, "Lick my claws too!"

Then, when I did, they let go of me all of a sudden and I crashed into a cumulet and swallowed the dust.

"Wait, you're going to pay for it!!!!" I shouted, but they hadn't waited for the rest of them and they had flown away on their own.

I looked for at least an hour and no way to put my paws on it and then, angry, I went back to our lair where game and fruit had been deposited and, laughing hiding their heads, they were waiting for me to lecture them but I stroked their heads at each of them and I told them:

"I love you!"

They jumped on me and we ran over our nest and then, apologizing:"

We can't make anything... we didn't learn it, we're sorry but we didn't mean to hurt you. You see with our big fingers... it's not easy...

They were sincere and had tears in their eyes but I squeezed them both and kissed them: "It's nothing!!!! I read on my phone how to tan and make leather and we'll do it together, okay? We can put more small objects in it and it will be more convenient to bring back fruit."

The three of us started working at night and I learned to make oil lamps with the fat we collected from an old Roman metal breastplate that we used as a stove.

The skins were then carefully cut and scraped off the remaining flesh with our caudal swords and soaked the skins in urine, then washed them and scraped them in the stream.

We had our first soft skins.

The hardest part was to make strips that we tore with our teeth and cooked the strips to make them stronger and finally we adjusted 2 skins together to make a bag and a bandouillère with braided strips in scoubidou.
We started making skins all the time and with a stone heated like a cigar in my mouth, I had my pen and I took the critical notes and formulas for adjusting and tuning a battery and a radio... In addition a large skin was easier to read than a microscopic screen or with every surfing gesture, I risked breaking the screen forever!
I then made a protective fur leather pocket to protect him.
so we made several bags and the straps appreciated the bags I made them and I drew beautiful geometric shapes on them and inserted some decorative stones recalling their color and especially their name.
I learned then that they could not read...
Quite a program!
Leucaruth: "What's the point of reading?"
Me: "Differentiate between a beast and a dragon!, write down and name what you love and pass messages, sometimes in secret... communicate and leave a trace of yourself!"
My parents in the future could know that I was alive by carving my name into the rock and they could see the message!"
Ancalagon: "Teach us to read then!"
"Yes, but before that, the chestnut harvest!"
"CHESTNUTS????"
I loved the chestnuts on the fair..... so I'll show you something new to give more flavour to our meals!
We went to pick as many chestnuts as possible and let them rest and dry so that they would open themselves!
"Don't try to open them! You might get stung!"
A few days later, the dragons had forgotten the chestnuts but I didn't!
When they came home from their bath, they said, "What's that good smell?"
And I had roasted chestnuts on the fire and served them handfuls and a slightly sweet taste was felt and they said to me "Oohh how good it is!!"
The chestnuts were quickly swallowed up like a snack, in the evening in front of the fire. Then we fell asleep and I was awakened by a call
"Marcus, you have to run now! We have searched the archives and Luxembourg will become part of Germany and a mass of people from the east will invade these lands and drive the inhabitants out of their villages and push them into the woods. They will cut down trees for heating and hunting game, due to a lack of pasture and livestock, as farms are ransacked.
Be nomads and do not stay or defend your territory at all. That's what lost the dragons! Be shady, discreet and change every 2-3 days. This will give you a small chance of survival!"
A sobbing got stuck in my throat, like an apple that was stuck.
Ancalagon asked me, "What do they want?"
"We have to run! Hordes of people will break into the valley to escape the wars."
Ancalagon: "Then we'll defend our home!"
I said, "Not a chance. All the dragons died like that reasoning like you!
Let's live in hiding and live happily ever after!"