Danse macabre

With my radio, I warn the girls to wait for me at the tower. I had been very late because of the queen.

She was truly lacking one case and the best thing for my friend, King Theodoric, was to let her turn into a dragon, she would be declared dead devoured by the dragon and the deal would have been concluded and then Theodoric would have full power over the Ostrogoths' kingdom.

But what characterizes madness is that it's unpredictable.

A gleam appeared on a foggy hill and familiar whistles delighted me.

I had the tower in sight and I crashed at the base and my wives jumped on me with joy. From below, I saw them making reels to tell me to land and it was funny to see them like that. From the front and from afar, it seems they were still smiling. If they were transformed into human beings, I wonder what face they would have. Beautiful dragons must be beautiful wives....

"Leucaruth, do you agree?? "Ancalagon asked her little sister.

With the kisses found, one of them pulled a rope and a net fell on me!

"PUNITION!"

"You really scared us of going to see the king. And finding you in the dungeon! We bet it's because of the hottie Amalaberge! This girl is a plague and that's because we swore an oath, but we would have eaten her!"

Leucaruth sat on me, entangled in the net.

Of course, I would have quickly gotten dressed or burned the net, but I used these games as proof of love.

Ancalagon: Tie him up! We'll hang him from the vault by the ring, head down!

Then she put an iron tube in my mouth and tied my 2 jaws so that I couldn't open it or speak. Only my tongue would pass through the tube.

They were grinning with complicity.

Then they hoisted me up and Leucaruth said: "Because we worried about you, I hurt my paw nail while trying to eat it. I'm bleeding and my neck hurts. Lick my paw!

I had little choice. Then when I wanted to do it, Ancalagon laughed and let go of the rope, sending me to crush Leucaruth's leg with my tongue. I wanted to protest, but only saliva came out of the pipe.

Leucaruth laughed but I could see that she was in pain. I really crushed her. Then I effortlessly removed the tube and rope and Ancalagon fled hoping that I would "hunt" her like "game" but I held back Leucaruth's leg and said to her: "I will eat you!"

She shouted "Help, while laughing"

But I massaged her paw where she had pain and licked the sore area.

Quickly, she closed her eyes and Ancalagon, seeing that I was not chasing her, stood beside her and raised his paw, "I have j. I also have a pain here, here and there, showing her lower abdomen.

I jumped on her and we kissed, happy to find each other again.

from my dimensional space, I pulled out the sewn skins and filled them with straw and Gromon's repairs had been going on for 2 years.

The location of the tower was less known than the labyrinth castle but they were connected.

In fact, there were never any visitors and it was still an excellent hiding place and a good base.

There was dry wood and we started the fireplace again and quickly, a cozy heat invaded us and we let ourselves go into a restful sleep.

But in the middle of the night, I had a sudden erotic urge. And I started licking Ancalagon's neck "MMMh, Amphi... not tonight..."