Graoulle and the little princess.

Graoulle was inconsolable. She cried in the morning at night and from evening to morning.

It was impossible to resurrect the 2 children. The bodies were in a bad state and their souls elsewhere, probably towards a better world.

Graoulle prayed to his ancestors and the lord that one day they would come back in the form of small dragons. But was that their wish? Not everyone wanted to become a dragon, and it wasn't practical when you knew a human body... it's a bit like suffering from gigantism, on all fours and racial discrimination on top of that.

We decided to go on patrol with the knights and foot soldiers this time.

From above, you can't see what's hidden or who's hiding.

Regius, the new weapons master and a good friend of mine, climbed on my back and the two dragons were carrying tents, so we didn't need carts.

The roads were soaked, in autumn, the crops were finished, the farmers packed and dried the apples, the acorns collected in jute bags to feed the pigs...

The grapes were dried, the vegetables dried and for some who had been helped by Procyon, they had been sterilized, rediscovered more than a thousand years later.

The forges did not stop and the wood was cut by everything. Especially bushes and small shrubs.

The creatures of the forest melted like snow in the sun.

The talking badger, gone... The fauns, gone.

Ding ding was crying because there were no more fairies.

No more gnomes, no more dwarves... nothing.

A big she-wolf blocked our way and was waiting.

The wood was dark and dense.

On the left and right, we could see stoned shelters belonging to these magical creatures.

One of the knights took his spear but I stopped his gesture.

"Wait Jacquou, she has a message for me... I understand animals."

Mhhhhhh it's nice to be near you, Luna tells me. Why don't you stay here? You'd save the lives of magical creatures who can't generate mana. Look, they bloom as you walk by and 3 dragons heal this forest...

My beautiful wolf, Luna, there's my estate near the old tower. Allister is no longer there and the area is at peace. I am Duke and noble and my domain is open to you. But we're about to disappear.

The wolf began to moan. Noon... Stay......

You see, I'm a horse, a proud dragon like me... but I was human and I understand your despair. I will give you little vials with my blood so that you can live, but I will leave for another time.

- but the guardian of time is terrible...

She's my wife now and I'm taking her with me.

- Oh, she's not that bad?

She was never, she was just doing her job and defending herself. She loves children. She is herself a child...

But the monster has five heads. The sacrifices of children?

She never ate them....

Most of them were taken in by Graoulle... at the orphanage.

Your Highness, the dragon, come on, there's a problem.

I followed the wolf with the knights and we came across a clearing whose trees had hives but they were not hives.

It was the domain of the fairies, their city