𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥└➤ ᴀʀᴛɪᴄʟᴇs 。✑ ─────┐

𝐊𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐧 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫?

Its been a few weeks since we have seen the young couple together since celebrating their first anniversary.

Source says, "They are going through some ups and downs but nothing they couldn't fix! They are seen less because of work but once their schedules are free they will be cozy up to one another in no time." It seems as their relationship isn't as strong as it was a year ago, let's hope for the best for these two!

••••

𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝗺𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞? 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝗼𝐟 𝐚 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤-𝐔𝐩?

The young singer-songwriter had shocked the internet when she posted a picture of her and her new blonde hair on Instagram.

kassjenner: Little late for the new year resolution but new hair new me, I suppose! 💗

"New year, new me," She says, Can this be a way of telling us that the young Jenner is indeed single again? New year new me equals single and ready to mingle sounds like it to us.

Kass is mostly known to have naturally black hair since she was first found by the music industry at a young age, never once dying her hair throughout her life, seems and sounds a little fishy.

It seems the youngest of the Kar-Jenner Clan is finally following in her older sister's footsteps in dying her hair blonde, what's next? dreads?

『••✎••』

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐂𝐮𝐭 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐎𝐟𝐟?

The pop star who is on Hiatus from the boy band One Direction for a year was surprised and creating an uproar with his fans and followers when he posted a picture of him holding a ponytail on Instagram. (Link Below)

 (Link Below)