𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭: 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬

I recommend you guys to listen to this song!

Everything is in the Third POV

Long Chapter Ahead of Y'all

Dedicated to @levak52 for the idea!! 💗

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛

𝑂𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑎 𝑆𝑎𝑝𝑝ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑒 𝑆𝑡𝑦𝑙𝑒𝑠 - (2020)

𝑅𝑜𝑏𝑦𝑛 𝑆𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑆𝑡𝑦𝑙𝑒𝑠 - (2024)

𝐷𝑒𝑧𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑑 𝐾𝑦𝑙𝑒 𝑆𝑡𝑦𝑙𝑒𝑠 - (2027)

𝐴𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑒 𝐽𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑆𝑡𝑦𝑙𝑒𝑠 - (2032)

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

"Your Love Is All I Need To Feel Complete."
-Unknown

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

A lot has happened throughout the years...

Shall we see it?

We Shall!

Year 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟜- I'm Having Your Baby... Again

Life as husband and wife was treating Harry and Kass very well. Even if it has only been less than three years since their wedding day they haven't gotten tired of one or the other.
If anything, their love for each other only grew even more with each passing day. Nothing in their relationship changed besides being bonded to each other for eternity.
Their lives were still a heretic, maybe crazier with Kass company increasing throughout the past few years, Harry starting his clothing line with Gucci after countless times he made them make his suits throughout tour and events making many who saw him in them wanting his design which was incredible for him and seeing him enjoy every second of the process, plus making music songs here and there.

Of course, they agreed to take a few days off here and there for the stake of their sanity and their little girl who needed the both of them, they didn't necessarily take days off for themselves unless it was to dedicate some time to each other but mostly on days off they dedicated all their time for Olivia only, their pride and joy.

When they see her running around, screaming their names and giggling over any little thing brought immense joy and love in their heart— to see her from a little infant to a little bundle of joy— or small toddler most would say was one of the proudest accomplishments they could ever wish for.

As the family walks through the street of Jamaica where they promise to take Olivia to the beach for her birthday, they were staying at Secrets St. James Montego Bay where the resort offered a beautiful view of the beach in the spring season for her to dip her toes in the cool water.

They find an area where they put their belongings as they rest for a bit enjoying the sound the waves make throughout the place. Only for Olivia to burst into excitement as she truly loves the beach— you can say she's a Miss Americana girl by body and soul but England's gal by heart.