𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

𝐚𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟏𝟗𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

• 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 •

"Okay, I have no idea what I'm doing." Kass turns from where she had been putting away the package of new diapers she had just bought. Harry was attempting to change Olivia, there newborn daughter's, diaper but was unsuccessful at even getting it undone as she was flailing and crying too much. "Where's my mum?" He turns, in search of Anne who had been staying with them the last few days since they brought Olivia or Blue as Kass give her a nickname since her eyes are a bit bluer than hers home from the hospital.

Neither Kass nor Harry had any clue what they were doing so she was basically having to do it all and show them how it was done.

"She's in the shower," Kass says, walking over to Harry and looking down at the crying baby. "I can change her." She nudges Harry out of the way with her hip. "Oh, is mommy's little girl upset?" Kass coos as she takes hold of the tabs of the diaper and pulls them open.

"Well, you make that look easy," Harry grumbles beside her but then smiles down at his little girl while she goes about lifting the dirty diaper from underneath her tiny baby butt. Kass holds her legs up, grabbing for a clean diaper and wipes. This, changing a diaper, Kass had been practicing this before their baby was even born, so she had that down. Harry was still pretty clueless as to how to put a diaper on.

"I wanna get her dressed." He exclaims once she's changed into a nice clean diaper. Kass picks her up gently, bringing her to rest against her shoulder.

"Harry, you can't even put a diaper on her, what makes you think you'll manage clothes?" He gives a sarcastic laugh and goes about rummaging through the large dresser full of baby clothes they had. It was probably overkilling with how much clothes they had as she wouldn't even fit in most of it for more than a couple of months but Kass and Harry had been excited when they went shopping once they found out it was a girl, they couldn't help themselves. They wanted to spoil her.

"I can handle it, don't worry about me, love." He grabs a cute onesie that said "My daddy is a rockstar" on the front and grins. He had obviously insisted on buying that the second he saw it.

"Daddy likes to think he's a rockstar," Kass mumble to Olivia while Harry pretends to look offended, his hand on his chest.

"I'm sorry, I'm pretty sure it was my being a rockstar that made you fall in love with me and then to go on and produce this gorgeous and perfect little girl with me." He takes Olivia from her and places her back on the changing table. Kass grins and shrug.

"It was that and the hair." She reaches up, running her fingers through his hair while he laughs, that cute grin of his on his face. "Sadly you had to cut it." She said brushing his now shorter hair as he focuses on attempting to put the clothes on his daughter.

"If she would just stay still for like a second, I could manage." He grumbles a minute later when he still hadn't even gotten it around her head. Kass was even attempting to help but she was so wiggly that even as soon as she had it over her head, he couldn't get her arms in. "What if I hurt her little arms though?" He says, afraid to force her arms in.

"You won't break her just by dressing her, dear." They both turn to see Anne walk in, her hair in a towel, having just left the shower. She surely heard Olivia's cries and came to see how the two of them were doing.

"She's fragile!" Harry reminds her, gesturing down to the crying newborn.

"Just grab her arms and push them through the sleeves, you will not hurt her." She urges her son, gesturing back to his daughter. Harry sighs and turns back to her. He gently grabs her wrist and the onesie, he actually manages to get her arm in and grins triumphantly before doing the other arm. He pulls the onesie down then and does up the snaps around her legs easily.