𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞

• not aired - 𝐤𝐮𝐰𝐭𝐤 : 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 •

𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 

Third POV

To say Kris's anger was inaccurate, she was livid. Never in her entire life would she think her daughter would write a song about her for the world to hear about it, especially to call her out for being a terrible mother to her.

She always believed she was a great mother to all her children, it if wasn't for the way she ran things in her household. She taught them to be smart, strategic and a force to be reckoned with in the entertainment industry and this is the thanks she receives from her?

A song telling everyone how she left her, leaving her to deal with her issues and only to come back because she made something of herself. That her love— a love of a mother has to be earned instead of being given willingly? It was brutal and harsh in her opinion.

Kim, Kourtney, and Kendall were a bit docked seeing how she wrote the song Sober where many speculate that song is how the young sister is seeing how she survived and knew what to do when something in life goes wrong, meaning it wasn't easy getting over toxicity and hardship she faced those past five years.

Fans had already filled in the clues piece by piece connecting each song to who seeing how the lyrics were not subtle whatsoever, making it clear that Kass wanted people to know who she was talking about— she especially wanted them to know it was directed toward them.

They can't go out without anyone asking them how they feel about the song, of course, they talk about any other issues concerning her but that is the courtesy of their own home where they all sit and talk about what one another will say to make the viewers feel terrible about them, to script the story to their liking.

The whole family minus Kourtney and Kylie always sit around the table to discuss their game plan to reverse the story to their advantage.

"Mom can cry in the clip for the next episode and Kim and I can show our reactions then it changes to us three sitting in my living room and discussing the song with Kendall and she discussed how she found out in her own home." Khloe discusses to them as they plan to show each clip while trying to form how they will talk about the aftermath of the situation they are in.

"We Can do they and talk about we were tagged in most posts or tweets and it was as heartbreaking to see that's how she sees us in that type of way or form," Kim said looking at them, making them nod their heads in agreement.

"Then, one of you, either Kim or you, Khloe come to visit me and discuss how I feel since the clip they have is when I'm crying to Corey and you just come up to check and see how I feel about the music." Kris inputs making them nod.

"I can come and see you, mom," Kim states making Kris nod her head as they discuss to a few of the producers how they wish to narrate the episode.

"But on all serious notes since we have the cameras off for once can we talk about how fücked up this is? She already dragged us on her previous albums, her speech, and now this? Like can she just stop already? This little feud is honestly boring and so overrated to continue fighting back and forth." Kendall huffs outcrossing her arms out. "She forgot that we existed yet here she is still thinking about us to the point where she writes songs about us. She isn't over us as she said she is."

"I agree. I mean I'm over the whole video and phone call but obviously, she isn't but she doesn't have to continue to drag us as Kendall says for every little thing it's so annoying." Kim said rolling her eyes lightly.

"It doesn't matter what we think, it's our and we just have to use it to our advantage, the show gets good ratings when she's brought up or any drama were in with her. Let us just continue discussing the next few episodes shall we?" Kris interferes making them go back on track on their work.

After their Meeting

Kris sighs as she sets her glasses on the table, rubbing her forehead together after hours of discussing their next few episodes. Kendall sits down next to her as they sit in silence for a few moments.

"I hate this, I do," Kris says lifting her head to look at Kim. "She is narrating the whole thing and many are taking her side and I wouldn't mind or care but it's very unsettling to know she has the love and support from the media unlike five years ago she didn't," Kris states making her nod her head in agreement. "No one has ever had this type of support before and it terrifies me to know she does and all she has to do is drop a song while we have to edit and script this whole thing to make our points valid yet it's meaningless."

Kendall thinks back at the song that was meant to hurt her mother's feelings making her annoyed and argh feeling as Kass always gets the last laugh. 'She gets everything and yet seems like the perfect person to everyone!' She gets awards, many adoring fans to have her back, she even got the guy in the end and is starting a family with him. It isn't fair!' Kendall thinks to herself frowning aggressively at her thoughts.

"Which is good for her really to have people ready to defend and fight for but I'm just upset how I am yet to meet my niece, to hold her and kiss her, to hear her call me grandpa for once." She says feeling herself tear up, "I thought that maybe giving it a couple of years to water down what she feels about us would've gone away only to make it worse. But I suppose she'll only see me as a mother who neglected her."

Kendall girls her head, replaying her last sentence
'as a mother who neglected her.'

'Mother who neglected her.'

Neglected her.'

'Neglected'

What— What if..."

"Hmm?"

"What if we tell local news or article this idea that Kass is a terrible mother to Olivia?" Kendall states jumping to her feet from her idea, Kris looks at her alert.

"Think about it, mom! She wrote a song saying she won't be like you so why not make them believe a 'source' says she's neglecting her daughter?" Kendall tells her making Kris look at her for a few seconds at the idea.

"It can work and Kass may reach out since she'll know how it feels to be called or be seen as a villain in the public's eyes!" Kris states grinning a bit crazily.

"Yeah!" Kendall said smiling at her widely, 'that and people will stop thinking she's little miss perfect'

With that Kris message every local news to tell them a close source of Kass as told them how Kass has been neglecting Oliva and only shows affection when posting.

ꨄꨄꨄ

Oh, Kris how wrong you are.
And Kendall smh