𝐢 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬

𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏

𝙺𝚊𝚜𝚜'𝚜 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

"Many have been asking about the incident that has been happening these past few weeks. I do not want to disclose what has been happening behind closed doors since it has been privately taken care of. All I can say is everything is fine, my family and I are fine and well, this is something we do not wish to dwell on. Thank you, everyone, who took their time to ask how we feel and how we are doing, we appreciate and are thankful for the love and support you sent. To my beautiful Kassers, I felt the love and saw it with all the messages and dedication you put out for me to see. Thank you once more and please don't think too much of it.
-Kass

≫≫∘❁♥❁∘≪≪

⚠︎︎They're not gonna be affectionate for the whole world to see— that's private. ⚠︎︎

Kass Jenner has posted a video on YouTube

𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚋𝚎: 𝟹𝟶 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚂𝚝𝚢𝚕𝚎𝚜

𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏

Third POV

"Hey, you guys!" Kass says cheerfully as she looks at the camera.

"HI," Harry says smiling at the camera.

"Like you, we are somewhere else that isn't our home which you can see from the background— so we were supposed to do this for my birthday but we got a bit lazy then we planned it for September but there was a lot of things happening that we decided to postpone it again," Kass says as Harry nods looking at her for a bit feeling annoyed by the thought of last month drama.

 "But we're here and I'm pretty excited and we were having a conversation which leads to him saying he knows me well which brought this concept for the video up so why not put him to the test and you can see from the title I will be asking Harry h...

"But we're here and I'm pretty excited and we were having a conversation which leads to him saying he knows me well which brought this concept for the video up so why not put him to the test and you can see from the title I will be asking Harry here 30 questions to see how well he knows me," Kass said as she looks at Harry. "I don't think these are hard questions but who knows, are you ready for it?" She asked him smiling at him.

 "I don't think these are hard questions but who knows, are you ready for it?" She asked him smiling at him