𝐰𝐡𝐲'𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥└➤ ᴀʀᴛɪᴄʟᴇs 。✑ ─────┐

𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟖𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟔  

𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐕𝐢𝐝𝐞𝗼, '𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐒'
𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐇𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝗼𝐮𝐬?

Kanye West releases the video for Famous in his seventh studio effort 'The Life of Pablo' came in large part to his controversial lyrics on the song "Famous," where he calls out Kass Jenner by name: "I feel like me and Kass might still have sex/ Why? I made that bitch famous." The song in which he raps about sleeping with Kass Jenner, What? Yes, you heard clearly if he would sleep with her (his own sister in law) The video features a waxwork of Kass and a whole host of other celebs. We like to think Neymar, was a shoulder to cry on for a young singer.

. ≫≫∘❁♥❁∘≪≪

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ [ᵗᵉˣᵗ ᵐᵉˢˢᵃᵍᵉˢ ] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝗼𝐟 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐕𝐢𝐝𝐞𝗼 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞

Jay Z: Damn dude the hell is West thinking? Writing something like that about you, how did Kim even agree to this? Sorry, I'm ranting but if you need someone to talk to I'm all ears.
Seen

Beyonce: Hey babe! Don't sweat it all this nonsense will all be history, avoid all tabloids, and if you need someone to talk to I'm always a phone call away. 
Seen

Kylie Jenner: OMG! Kass, what the hell? Did you know he was going to say that about you on the song? I'm on my way to NYC and we'll talk all the shït about him and Kim lol, love you.
Seen

Dad: what the hell is this?
*sends article*
Seen

Kris Jenner: come home so we can all talk about this and see what we can do about it. Oh, also the Grammys want you to be present since you are nominated for four categories! So proud of you my little pop star!
Seen

Ryan Reynolds: screw him and his bald aśs head Kassy, he made no one famous, he just made a fool out of himself. AGAIN.
Seen

Kim Kardashian: When are you going to release your statement on knowing?
Seen

Harry Styles: I know you don't want me telling you if you need someone to talk to but if you need someone to hold you or distract you from all this nonsense, I'm perfect for you. x H

Kass Jenner: Thank you Harold, but I'm not in NYC when I come back?

Harry Styles: of course. x H

. ≫≫∘❁♥❁∘≪≪

Nᴇxᴛ Dᴀʏ

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥└➤ ᴀʀᴛɪᴄʟᴇs 。✑ ─────┐

𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞𝗺𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝗼 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐒𝗼𝐧𝐠