𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞

╭──────༺♡──────╮
ᴋᴜᴡᴛᴋ: ᴋᴀʀ-ᴊᴇɴɴᴇʀ
Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴀᴘʏ
sᴇssɪᴏɴ - ᴅᴇʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ / ʟᴇᴀᴋᴇᴅ sᴄᴇɴᴇ
╰──────༺♡──────╯

Third POV

The whole family was in Kris's home to have a therapy session before Christmas which is in a few days.

"Okay, the last time I was here we were talking privately about some issues you wanted to work on, and today's session we're going to talk about which family member you wished to focus on to strengthening your relationship by the end of this year." Says the therapist once she is sitting down with the whole family minus Kass.

"Well for me— I would like to rekindle my relationship with our youngest sister, Kass," Kim says after silence overcame the room.

"Kass?" The therapist asked pointing at Kylie.

"My twin, she's the youngest since I was born fifteen minutes before her." Kylie states.

"And why isn't she here?" The lady asked, seeing as the first session she didn't see Kass but only Kylie.

"They had a fallout a few months ago," Kylie said pointing at Kim, Khloe, Kendall, and her mother.

"Why is that?" She asked crossing her legs, intrigued.

"There was this issue about a song her husband," Kourtney says pointing at Kim, "wrote a song calling her a word Kass didn't seem to appreciate and started this feud between all three of them, Khloe here choose Kim's side and Kendall assumes she's dating this boy she liked but it's not true," Kourtney said lying on the last part knowing how their relationship is kept a secret until their ready to tell the world themselves.

"At this point, I'm ready to forget about it if she is, it's not a big deal anymore to the world or myself," Kim states shrugging her shoulder.

"Perhaps it isn't for Kass, have you talked to her about this?" She asked Kim.

"Yes."

"No."

Both Kim and Kylie said making them glare at each other.

"You haven't talked to her since the whole issue came out or after everyone supposedly forgot about it, not once. But I don't think that was the main issue there always been this tension between them all before the drama happened." Kylie answers looking over at the therapist.

"How so?" She asked Kylie.

"Kass has always felt excluded from the family, she never felt as she fit in because she's different. She has her own morals, beliefs, differences between right or wrong that aren't like the family. She has started working in acting, singing, etc at a young age so she works a lot, and working means traveling the majority of her life. And I think, I think between Kendall and Khloe they always felt jealous of her..." Kylie gets cut off by Khloe.

"Why would I be jealous of her? There's nothing she has that we don't." Khloe states snarky.

"Well, she never dated anyone who cheats on her," Kourtney said making Khloe look at her shocked and hurt knowing how sensitive the subject is about her previous boyfriends and doesn't want anything to damage the new relationship she is with at the moment.

"She also didn't need to get so much hate or get into fights with anyone, especially her own family like she did with you Kim," Kylie said.

"So you want me to sit and watch her publicly lie on my husband's name? Yeah no, she knew what she was doing and she had it coming, maybe if she didn't lie like she had this wouldn't have happened." Kim tells her annoyed with her always taking Kass's side.

"Okay well-" the lady is cut off.

"Kim, you need to realize that you also did wrong on your part. I get it you are a wife but you are also a sister and I think at that moment you weren't thinking as a sister who should've known that was wrong and looked out for her as any sibling would've done. You guys complain about how she's never here or tells you anything but you never gave her a reason to when all you do is talk bad about her, it makes someone not want to be around you or do anything remotely as fun, she got tired of trying to reach out when you don't put in your part either." Kourtney says remembering the times Kass went to her crying on how they never came to any of her accomplishments, "You never made any effort yourselves. Not once, you didn't go to her first concert, her cosmetics opening party, award shows, any of them and you expect her to bend to your every command? She won't, she's not like that." She says firmly.

The therapist looks at Kris."How do you feel about the situation Kris? You've been silent the whole time." She says giving her all her attention.

"I-I just miss her. Like Kourtney said she's always traveling so she's never home. And this year I knew she was going to have a break from touring and work but I thought I would schedule her for work or promotion since that was something she always likes but I guess this time that wasn't what she wanted and then all this happened and I'm just one mother with seven kids and when one is hurting I can one handle but two? Especially when two of them are fighting it's hard to manage and see who is right-" Kris gets cut off from Kylie.

"Right? You didn't even try to help  Kass! You literally told her to just move on and go on about with life and just work and it'll be yesterday's news mom! You said it's hard to manage when two of us are fighting but when it comes to Kass you don't side with her. The minute the news hit about them you went to make sure Kim was fine but not Kass on how she felt or how she was handling the backlash. Or when Khloe talked about her on Twitter, you didn't defend your kid whatsoever. Even now you made no effort to contact her on anything and I can understand why she fired you as her manager, you suck at it when it comes to being her momanager." Kylie said getting up, "I don't have a problem with you guys but I hate how you don't see how you ruined the relationship you had with her. And now she's a thousand miles away from us, from me, I miss my other half, my sister, my soulmate because you can't seem to see how all this is you're fought. She doesn't- know she shouldn't be the one mending the relationship you so desperately want, this time it's up to you if you want to fix it, not her." Kylie said angrily leaving all of them in shock, except Kourtney knowing how Kass not being around is affecting Kylie more than she leads on.

Getting up as well, "I don't think you guys see how your decisions and actions aren't just affecting just Kass but Kylie as well. There sisters, twins in fact, when one is hurting so is the other. You divided the family apart, making her choose between her loved ones. But unlike any of you, Kass decided of making Kylie stay here not wanting to make the issue bigger than it already is. Now if you excuse me I'm going to go check up on her and then I'm going home." She says leaving.

After that outburst the therapist said she'll come back in a few days and hopefully if they can get Kass there as well for her opinion and input. Kim and Kendall left, leaving Kris and Khloe alone in her kitchen.

"Mom, are you okay?" Asked Khloe worried for her.

"No, not really. What Kylie said was a slap to the face. It reminds me of what Kass told me that day as well, how it felt nice to fire me. If they both think that then it's probably true, I'm a terrible mother when it comes to her." Kris says crying. Khloe goes up to her hugging her."I-I just never thought she felt this neglected or that she felt that I didn't care for her well-being like I said she always has her priorities better than the rest of us. She has everything figured out, she's a smart one. It's been months since I've seen her, hugged her, or kissed her on the cheek. I remember how she'll just come here and tell me to cook a new recipe she found online, or how her day went or anything really when she had time to be around. She did try to put effort even when she was tired from rehearsals or meetings she did try her best and now I probably won't have those little moments with her. How am I suppose to fix our relationship when I don't know how to, I feel like at this point the damage is done." Kris says.

"We can try... we can invite her
to the Christmas party, you throw every year. She's invited if she wishes to come, his family and maybe just maybe we can talk after in peace but this is a step to communication." Says Khloe knowing she as well misses her little sister and wants her back but knows deep down if Kass knew what she did, she wouldn't be able to hide from it, from her or anyone in the matter. Nodding her head Kris and Khloe discuss the Christmas Party.

ꨄꨄꨄ