𝐢'𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

──────༺♡──────
ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ
──────༺♡──────

𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖

Cornelia Street, New York City

ꨄꨄꨄ

Third POV

Hand in hand Kass and Harry walk through Cornelia street where they go to receive a few things Kass had left after she realizes she was packing her belongings while she was getting ready to move to London to start a fresh new page with Harry.

"It's been a while since we've been here," Kass says as she looks at her old apartment she rented almost two years ago.

"It has

"It has." Harry murmurs looking around the outer place, "I can see why the lard lord didn't know you were famous, what celebrity would want a place like this?" He questions as he winces once he felt her punch his shoulder.

"Rude, I actually liked this place, the interior design inside the place was really pretty." She says looking at him, "and your one to talk, at least this place is nice and well intact, unlike that flat you call home." She sassed out.

Harry gasps out playfully, "I thought you loved my place?"

"I do I'm joking." She smiles at him lying through her teeth, if anyone saw his place no one would believe someone actually lived there from the lack of design and personality he put in the place. But once she moved in she'll change up the place or she thought she would. Kass is in for a big surprise.

"Come on, the landlord said the locks are the same and we can go in and grab the rest of my things." She said pulling him with her as she unlocks the door, walking in they looked around the familiar place.