𝐢'𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

⚠︎︎ A/n: So I found this YouTuber who tries to decipher celebrities' life and the situation they are in and she did one on Kris Jenner and it kinda goes well for the story so why not use it right? She's a bit biased and not a great source but she's pretty funny at times. ⚠︎︎

≫≫∘❁♥❁∘≪≪

• Youtube-"How Kris Jenner Ruined Her Kids Life: Narcissistic Parents Affect Their Kids." •

Third POV

"In today's video, we are going to break down the psychology of Kris Jenner. Not just about Kris Jenner but how her particular brand of crazy affects her children, each is affected in different ways that it's a very discreet way that it's fascinating.

Now I am going to use an actual report from a psychological valuation she had done many years ago. Okay, let's see in 2014 Life and Style company my old company owned came out with this report. Ellen Kardashian, Robert Kardashian's second wife before he died sold his journals to them. Like wow okay that's crazy. In these journals, Robert Kardashian had a copy of a psychological valuation he had Kris Jenner undergo during their divorce, in the early 90s or late 80s. I am going to read to you this report and then we are going to talk about how each one of Kris's traits affected her children, remember it is very distinct in its way. I also want you to guess which daughter is affected by which behavior and then I will break it down.

So here are some of the things, she describes Kris as demanding to manipulate and having a Cinderella attitude where the situation resulted in everyone living happily ever after and image above everything. She is branded as narcissistic with a market elevation of the narcissistic scale. Now, there are different narcissistic like a covert narcissist, like Taylor Swift and Megan who get off of people needing them and being helpful in that way, super charitable people like I said like Megan Marco who is a classic covert narcissistic, but you don't think of it as much because she is so giving. Like she is very generous, concerned for others but that is feeding her ego. But who cares, she's doing good things for other people, who cares as long as she's helping others in need.

But as we know Kris Jenner is not that type of narcissist, she is just the most blatant kind without that covert aspect where maybe it is a chance that she is doing something good for other people to appease her ego but she's not, at all...ever. So these are his journal from 1989 to 1990 describing his ex-wife as an absentee abusive mother towards the end of their marriage and like court evaluations support a lot of these claims.

So he shared with the psychiatrist his notes on Kris's behavior and one thing he shared was a story was when she screamed and hit Kourtney and Kim in 1990 where he wrote 'Kourtney started crying, she was sad because mommy was not home at all' so Kourtney is probably nine years old around there. 'She was sad because mommy wasn't home and Kourtney wanted her to cook dinner for them, how sad that a daughter has to beg their mother to cook them dinner and be home with her.' So according to the report which also describes Robert Kardashian is impulsive when overwhelmed.

Now, Kris believed she was a loving mother to her children but the report notes that her sense of self is based much more on fantasy than then realistic consideration and Robert claims Kris was reckless and non-motherly... hmmm... and that everything was about everything with Kris. She was about money another thing that it says is, 'Kris appears' from the psychologists report, 'Kris is found to have histrionic and narcissistic traits,' histrionic personality disorder is something that's been no longer classified as a personality disorder, but is still known to most, this means that when people use their health or physical things to manipulate people to get attention, we know someone like that, for example, my grandma she always would say, 'oh I am so sick and no one will help.'