𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

──────༺♡──────
𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟔
ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ - ! ɴᴇᴡs
──────༺♡──────

"Hey, guys! It's Jason Kennedy and I'm here with Erin Lim today, how are you doing Erin?" Asked Jason.

"I'm doing fine today Jason how about you?" Erin asked.

"I'm doing good today. Let's talk about the latest gossip in Hollywood. Our pop star Kassandra Jenner has been the talk of the year within these past few months. With her sister Kim Kardashian and brother in law Kanye West for the song 'Famous' and in cheating scandals from Aaron Carter and Neymar Jr, now she is reportedly been seeing Harry Styles these past few days." Jason says.

"Wow! Must make it a bit awkward when her older sisters Kim, Kendall, and her all hanging around one another. And Kendall who had dated him not too long ago." Erin says.

"Tell me about it! A source says Kendall is not happy with Kass at the moment of her new romance with the ex 1D member that is currently happening. What do you think Erin?" Jason questions her.

"Well, what I know like most people is that Kass and Harry have known each other much longer and way before him and Kendall started dating. She would go to their concert to support all the boys on tour. And both of them have not been seen since that photo of them leaving the club together and maybe it was two friends catching up. If feelings are starting to blossom between them and they want to take it to the next level of their friendship let them, as long as their happy. Do I think it's bad since his her sister's ex boo and all the gossip happening with Kass? I do think she shouldn't be in a relationship for a while since the last two have been scandalous but I can't say she is dating him. I'll believe it when they both confirm or deny the rumors." Erin says.

"You're right! I do have to say that I have seen them throughout the years of their friendship and that they are  just two friends hanging out but I also may be wrong. We just have to wait and see. The only thing I worry is that if they are dating it will create drama and a strain between the two sisters and family and how they can mend their relationship if Kendall is upset or not." Jason says, "Especially with Kim and Kass issues, having too much family drama can cause a lot of chaos and conflict between all of them."

"Who knows, only time can tell what will happen between these three sisters. Let us know on the comment sections of  your opinion and we will see you guys later." Erin says waving at the camera.

"Bye, you guys!" Jason says.

└─────𝒸ℴ𝓂𝓂ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓈 ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Username01: She should just stay single, too many guys she dated in the shortest span these past few months.

Username02: I'm pretty sure they're just friends, friends can hang out with friends.

Username03: This gurl seems to not care about girl code whatsoever, her own sister ex-boyfriend smh.

2,345 more comments

≫≫∘❁❁∘≪≪

🅘🅝🅢🅣🅐🅖🅡🅐🅜