𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡

────────────
ᴠᴀᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴘᴛ 2
────────────

Third POV

Harry had rented a nice villa in Bora Bora for the whole week for them to relax and spend quality time before Christmas with his family. The villa had its pool in the yard which had a pathway to the beautiful beach. It was blocked off making it a private beach, the only problem was it was a bit rainy seeing how it's the last few days of the thirteen days of rain the place experiences every December. Of course, a little rain didn't stop them from enjoying their time.

No interruptions from people or the outside world. The only time they touched their phones was to take selfies of each other or the view in front of them.

The first two days they stayed in the first day since they had jet lag and the second day was to stay in when it was pouring outside as they snuggle enjoying the aftermath the rain gave off the place letting them have the energy for the next few d...

The first two days they stayed in the first day since they had jet lag and the second day was to stay in when it was pouring outside as they snuggle enjoying the aftermath the rain gave off the place letting them have the energy for the next few day's together.

On the third day, it was early morning in Bora Bora, Kass had woken up before Harry, shocking, to the fresh breeze and semi-warm sunlight hitting the bedroom. Stretching she gets out of bed without disturbing Harry who was still asleep. She went to the bathroom to clean her face and brush her teeth. Once finished she puts on her silk robe and stood outside the balcony in the room to enjoy the beautiful view Bora Bora gives off.

She saw how the white clouds filled the sky giving off a fresh breeze, how the waves crashed into one another gently hitting the shore afterward, the chirping the islands' bird give off, and seeing them flying in the sky.

The view was truly beautiful.

"Kass, love come here." Kass hears Harry say in his raspy morning voice.

Turning around smiling widely, "Good morning babe!" She said walking toward him.

"It's not a good morning if you don't come to bed and give me our morning cuddle routine— why did you leave?" He asked pouting while making grabby motions with his hands.

"I'm sorry! I don't know what came over me H." Kass says climbing back into bed. Giggling once Harry wraps his arms around her.

"Yeh have to get it together angel! How many times do I have to tell you huh?!" Harry exclaims playfully.

"One time too many." She said laughing. "No more I promise."