𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭

𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖

Rogers Centre @ Toronto, Ontario

Third POV

"Good show?" Kass chatted with her boyfriend as the two of them sits in one of the rows of the crowded van that was taking her, Harry, and a few of the band and performers to their hotel for the night after they just finished performing a show in front of thousands of her fans.

"One of the best," Harry answers, grinning over at her. Kass laughed, leaning into his side as she wrapped her arms around one of his, resting her head against his shoulder.

"You say that for every show." She tells him, snuggling into the warmth of his neck a bit. She hadn't showered yet, simply changing from her sweaty show clothes before they all left but the sweat smell mingled with her usual and it was so familiar and comforting to him. She smelled good even sweaty— which he found weird to admit.

"All of them are the best." He counters, giving a small shrug but making sure not to move enough to disturb her too much as she rested against him. He reaches over to rest a hand on her thigh, running his fingers up and down the fabric of her tights.

"Could go for a bath," Harry comments later when the two of them get to the quiet comfort of their hotel room.

Rarely did the two of them ever get a room to themselves, usually having to share with one of the performers or opening acts so she wouldn't feel too lonely in a big room to herself but they all said they would all bunk up together so that the two of them could have some privacy after not having much time to be a couple over the last few weeks of the tour.

"Well then let's take a bath." She smiles over at him before heading towards the large bathroom. "Besides, you need one. You stink." She jokes, grinning at him as he had danced around the arena throughout the whole night— making him smell a bit like her who was the one who needed to shower the most. He pouts at her for a second before he rushes at her. Kass squeals and tries to get into the bathroom and away from him but he catches her and slams his chest into her back as his large hands grip her hips.

"That was mean, love." He mumbles as he leans down and his lips find the pulse at the base of her throat. She tilts her head as he reaches a hand up to brush her hair out of his way completely and bites at her soft skin. She leans back into his touch, feeling every curve of his body against hers. She reached back with one hand, gripping at his thigh, the other hand coming up to tangle in his short curls.

"You know I love you even when you smell." He pulls away after she speaks these words and turns her around to smirk down at her.

"I could say the same to yeh however can we continue this conversation on how much we smell later, Id like that bath." Kass smiles and nods her head, reaching up onto her toes to press a gentle kiss on his lips. When she pulls away though, he pulls her back in with a much more fierce kiss. His arms around her tightened and he sways the two of them back and forth a bit, humming a bit into her mouth.

"Thought you wanted a bath." She pulled away from his lips to say. He trails kiss after kiss from the corner of her mouth down to her neck. He hums against her skin again before biting at her playfully. Kass yelps as he pulls back, a boyish grin on his face. She brings a hand up, running it across his dimple on one cheek.

"I do." He pulls away then, taking a step back from her. "So get to work." He points towards the large tub over to the side, his cheeky grin still in place. Kass raised an eyebrow at him, getting a laugh in return. "Jus' joking, love." He leans in to press a soft kiss on her cheek before he heads over to the tub and begins to mess with the taps.

"You gonna help me undress or is it a job I must do all myself?" Kass questions when he turns away as the tub begins to fill with hot water. She gives a pout, looking down as she tugs at her shirt.

"It's a tough job, my love, but I think I am up for it." He walks across the large bathroom and as soon as his arms wrap around her waist once more, his lips were on hers.

By the time the tub was filled, both of them got rid of their clothing and Harry held her hand, helping her step into the warm water. He then climbs in after her, both of them submerging their bodies into the water. Kass leaned back into his body, his arms tight around her as he buries his nose in her hair. He gives a large content sigh, kissing the side of her head. She rests her hands on top of his, leaning back into his kiss.

"Bes' way to wind down after a show." He mutters into the quiet calm that surrounded the two of them. Even naked in the bath together, the moment was intimate and romantic for other reasons.

The closeness they could have with their significant other without needing séx was something rarely ever achieved by some but she had found it with Harry. Of course, the séx was amazing too but she can live for moments like these. Wrapped up in his strong tattooed arms, his breathing soft and quiet in her ear, silence wrapping around them both as they just enjoy the other company and presence.

"I love you." His voice was quiet, not much more than a whisper as he leaned down close to her ear. She gripped her fingers into his arm for a second before turning her head just enough to make eye contact with him. They both share soft and loving smiles before she reached up with one hand to rest it on his slightly stubbly cheek.

"I love you too." She whispers back, meaning it with every little bit of her. There was no one else she could ever love this much or in this way. She had found her forever and she couldn't be happier about it.

Harry smiles down at her for a second before pressing his lips to hers. She couldn't think of a better way to end the night than here wrapped up in Harry's arms in a nice warm bath surrounded by calm and silence apart from their breaths and the sound of their lips moving together. She was so in love with him, and he with her.

ꨄꨄꨄ