𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐬, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠

• 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲 𝐩𝐭 𝟏 •

𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗

Kass POV

It's been a month since the AMA's and a lot has been happening. First of all, I'm fûçking pregnant and I feel like I'm a whale, kidding— not really I'm almost going to be six months and I'm already complaining.

The second thing that happened is— I had finally told Kylie, Kourtney, my dad, brothers, and my other sister Cass— yeah I know twins! That I was pregnant and I have never seen that many people cry in a room full of grownups. They all hugged and pestered me with kisses which I didn't mind, my dad threatens Harry if he didn't take care of our child or me he'll kick him so far his aś— hmm yeah, Harry was terrified.

The third one is— I finally finished some moments of this documentary I have been working with Netflix for a while, it was fun looking back at the memories of the Reputation era. And the ones here, the hardest part were trying to keep my belly hidden but for the most part, I had fun.  But now I and Harry decided it may be fun-witted and clever to announce our child through the documentary, Netflix sure does love me seeing how publicity the documentary will get.

*I know the original film is about TS so some parts like her mom talking will be replaced with Caitlyn who will talk about her transformation since Kass was not present at the time for KUWTK filming and how they overcame this new beginning together.  Talking to a friend who will Stassie, and we're gonna take out the sexual/ court allegation T's face will be replaced with her birth like coming home and or some moments, just wanna say it before I forget.* 

Then lastly, Kylie had mentioned in her last visit that our mom was upset with me for not inviting her to the first award show and for the digs I did to her or our sisters but let me say I've never snorted the way I did that day in my life. In my mind, I wanted to invite people who stayed by my side through thick and thin, like David, my team, my dad, my sisters but sadly they were busy, Harry, Anne, and Gemma. They all stood by me through the most difficult days of my life— of course, I wouldn't invite her— what did she do when I need my mom who only acted as my manager?  I don't know maybe one day we can sit down and chat about it but it isn't today or tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

Speaking of family— I've grown closer with both Anne and Gemma throughout the past three years, especially these couple of months. They took me in as family when my own family made me feel unwanted. They showed me what it's like to be part of a family and how one should be treated. Harry... oh Harry he sure is something else I'll tell you. He makes me feel complete and loved, throughout the pregnancy but... he's a bit too much if I'm being honest, I would usually love his overbearing self but now I can't stand it which kills us but what can I say? The hormones.

Anne and Gemma have to come over once in a while just to give me a break from him, we decided that we didn't want the world to know of our baby yet so I decided to stay home most of the time unless work which was hard since I had to do everything in a short of amount of-span. Now, I stay hidden in our flat for the rest of my pregnancy.

And it gets boring and being home alone with an anxious overbearing Harry would sound nice right? No, it doesn't. The first few months yes but now if he tells me one more time that I can't do anything in the house since I'm pregnant I may go homicidal on him and we don't want that.

"I can't wait for my sweet angelic Kass to come back to me," Harry says as Gemma steers him through the door.

"She loved it when I would hug her 24/7 when we would watch movies together or me peppering her non-stop, what happened?" He says to his sister sadly making her laugh at his misery of me not wanting him.