𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

╭──────༺♡──────╮
ɢʀᴀɴᴅᴍᴀ ᴀɴɴᴇ
&
ᴀᴜɴᴛʏ ɢᴇᴍᴍᴀ
╰──────༺♡──────╯

𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟕𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗

Kass POV

"Harry babe, relax... this is your mom were talking about... you need to calm down, no pun attended. I can assure you we will find a perfect way to tell her, trust me." I said to Harry pecking his lips with mine, smiling softly at him.

Now I'm a month of being pregnant and we realize my belly isn't going to look this way in a few months and soon enough I'll start to show meaning sooner or later we will have to announce my pregnancy after seeing a doctor and seeing everything was fine and well. We were supposed to tell Anne a week after we went to our first appointment but we wanted to enjoy this moment for a bit longer. But with promotion and releasing my new album soon, we thought why not now? The sooner the better.

Harry has been on the clouds by just thinking about how are we were going to tell his mom and sister about it... and me being me I already had it figured out.

I planned to get baby materials and put them in a big nest with onesies with the words, 'You're going to be a Grandma!' And inside the nest, it will have a stuffed bear, white onesies, and some pairs of baby boots that are blue and pink seeing as we still don't know the gender yet.

⚠︎︎ this is what I'm talking about when saying Nest ⚠︎︎

What's in the nest

While Harry was taking a shower I was taking care of the nest

While Harry was taking a shower I was taking care of the nest. At the bottom was this light puffy peach-like color blanket with the onesies and baby booties beside the bear. A light red ribbon would be wrapped around it. It was perfect, I was happy with the final look of it. I was already ready to get this into Anne's house and see her surprised expression.

Harry was getting ready to look good for his mom on this occasion. I walked to our room and found him shirtless. I was just standing there while his back was facing toward me. I went to where he was standing and wrapped my arms around him, making him tilt his head at me.