𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭... 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬

╭──────༺♡──────╮
ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ɴᴇᴡs
╰──────༺♡──────╯

𝐣𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟏𝟓𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗

Kass POV

The stick in my hand wasn't showing anything yet. My nerves were killing me and I felt like I'd explode. For two weeks I had been experiencing morning sickness, my period was late and I felt moody. So I got a pregnancy test and I was currently waiting for the answer. I was scared.

If I was pregnant, how would Harry take it? We had been together for almost two years going to three and we were both at a peak of our careers that it isn't time to raise a kid in the equation. 

And... my family I always thought if I did have a child they would be there with me, to enjoy this moment with me, but I guess not.

A beep snapped me out of my thoughts. My eyes scanned the white stick and it felt as my heart jumped to my throat. A shiver ran down my spine and I had to rub my eyes to make sure I wasn't imagining things. The test had two blue lines on it. That meant that I was pregnant. I nearly dropped it from my hand and I had to cover my mouth so I wouldn't alarm Harry. He was still asleep, probably exhausted from his meetings with Jeff.

Shock took over me. I started to think about all the worst possibilities, replaying them in my head and making them seem worse. I stood up with my legs feeling weak and I looked at my reflection in the mirror. My skin was a little dull because I felt so sick, my hair was still messy and I had tears rolling down my face. Suddenly I sobbed and then I held my breath.

This wasn't good.

We had used protection. One of them must've been bad or something but now I was pregnant with Harry. Harry Styles would be a father. I'll be a mom.

I put the test down and then I ran my hand through my hair, feeling purely terrified and frustrated.

"Is everything alright in there?''

I heard Harry's raspy morning voice. I swallowed the lump in my throat and tried to gather myself. ''Yes, I'm going to take a shower'' I answered as happily as I could. Harry knew me well and I wasn't sure if he believed me or not.

"You sure you're alright? I think I heard you crying'' He admitted and tried to open the door but it was locked.

My body started trembling because I was scared. I didn't want Harry to find out just yet. "I just hit my toe'' I lied, feeling awful about it.

"Love opens the door'' Harry sighed, obviously not buying my lies. I wiped my tears away and unlocked it, letting him walk in. Little did I remember the test on the counter. Harry saw that I had bloodshot and glossy eyes. It made him look sad.

"What's wrong?" He cooed and pulled me into a hug.

I bit my lips together, drawing blood as I tried not to break down. "Something...happened'' I began but then my feelings took over. Warm, salty tears escaped my tired eyes and I clung onto Harry, feeling like my world fell apart. He held me close and rubbed my back with his hand. Harry never liked to see me sad. He usually tried to cheer me up by telling jokes— at times dirt ones too or cooking with me. We could watch movies and then talk things through.

But now I needed a cry. I was afraid I'd lose Harry, the love of my life. He treated me so kindly and I wanted to treat him the best as well. With him, I was the happiest. So if he wouldn't take this well, I wouldn't be sure what I'd do with my life.

Suddenly Harry froze, stopping whatever he was doing. I felt how his muscles tensed around me. Then he stepped back and looked into my eyes. I saw how his forest green ones were wide open and his pinkish lips were parted. His expression seemed shocked yet unsure. It confused me because I didn't tell him yet.