𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞, 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥

𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

Hampstead, North London

Third POV

Kass wasn't surprised when Harry told her that they were going to spend New Years' Eve with his family this year again. Everyone was coming to their house to celebrate it this time around, seeing as they have more room this time for a party for 20 plus people.

It may not be the first time she was meeting his family but she still was a little nervous, especially since she's going to be the host this time around. Harry could tell when she was always nervous when it came to those types of things, maybe even as nervous as him when he was meeting her sisters, brother, and dad for the first time. He was all sweaty hands, tightened jaw, and lack of speech.

Now she's walking out of their bedroom, dressed in a two-piece black crop top and thigh-length skirt with black heels and the pretty necklace whose pendant was in the form of a snowflake that Anne surprised her with for her birthday

"It's pretty like you" were the words she gave it to her with, "My son is lucky with you, Kass."

Kass took it very seriously, of course, started crying, and didn't stop until Harry laughed at her for being ridiculous and hugged her. Then his whole family joined the hug and she immediately felt like she was home. Because they were her new home ever since she saw them for the first time.

"Baby, you didn't have to put it on" Harry laughed and kissed her on the forehead. "I know it means a lot to you that mum gave it to you but you don't have to wear it every time we meet her, you know."

"I just love it, H. Let me enjoy the fact that I'm wearing a necklace your mother personally got for me." She states sternly admiring the necklace.

He shook his head and murmured something she couldn't hear before he slipped an arm around her waist and the two of them made sure they had everything they needed for the night before the time struct eight.

"Did you get Ollie ready?" She questions as she inspects the decoration.

"Yeah, cute little outfit mum picked out when we had the baby shower. Spoil little kid if you ask me." Harry says shaking his head, knowing how to spoil his child is from his family.

Kass looks at him with a deadpan expression, "says the man who only gets her Gucci onesies, outfits, and shoes." she reminds him, making him roll his eyes.

"Yeah, she's my baby to spoil. I don't count." He states making her laugh.

"Whatever," she says walking off to check on the food.

Following in suit he traps her between the counter with each arm on each side of it.

"You look beautiful, love." He states as he licks his lips looking at her up and down, as one hand runs up and down her side.