𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

• 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐩𝐭 𝟏 •
𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

Kass POV

It's been almost two months since I was proposed to by my lover or can I say, future husband? Let's just say I've never been this happy in my whole life, it's been a hèll of a ride these past six years with so many ups and downs.

All I can say is I'm so happy and bless to be standing so tall and proud in the outcome with the man I love, my beautiful daughter, someone who I will call sister and someone who has been a motherly figure throughout my worst days—  to be standing so tall and strong with them— in the present and to the end.

Engaged...I don't think I'll ever get tired of saying that word.

Engaged

I'm engaged to a perfect man who wasn't afraid to take my armor off and he did it so delicately and I let my guard down show him what was underneath.

These past few years have been a roller coaster but I don't regret a thing, I wouldn't exchange any of it because if I did I wouldn't be standing here looking at wedding dresses for my wedding day.

I had always imagined myself getting married since I was a little girl. But I would never envision myself to be marrying a man who was adored by millions, whose name was known by most, and who could be with just about any girl he wanted. But he chose me. And I am so lucky, and I know it. And now I have to find a dress to wear that would be seen by all our fans in the picture and more importantly, in pictures that would be framed in our house and our families' houses. So it had to be perfect. No pressure whatsoever.

I could tell that Harry was excited about the dress, especially lately, knowing I had booked an appointment to try on gowns. It seemed that every time I would put on a dress now, he would comment how he liked "the neckline" or "that nice fabric" or "the sparkly stuff at the top." But he also knew how I was anxious about finding a dress but he always would say I look absolutely beautiful in anything.

"As long as it's not a paper bag, love, it'll be perfect," he smiled before kissing me on the cheek as I was on my way out to my appointment to try on dresses. "Maybe even then, though," he laughed.

"Well I'll try to steer clear of the paper bag section of the store," I laughed as I walked out the door, the sounds of Harry chuckling fading as I made my way to my car.

One of my friends had told me about a wedding dress boutique where she had gone to find a dress with her sister, so I figured I would try it out and hope I found the one today. I decided to take with me a few of my bridesmaids, along with Harry's mom and sister. Anne would be great moral support and will make me feel good about myself, and Gemma would make sure I wouldn't buy something I didn't look incredible in. Also, they both were just great company.

As I and my entourage walked into the store, I became instantly overwhelmed by all the white dresses in front of me. And around me. And on every side of me, everywhere. No pressure my aśs.

"Oh my, that's a lot of white dresses," I heard Anne murmur next to me.

"We're gonna be here all bloody day!" Gemma exclaimed.

"Well I don't think she'll be trying on every dress in the store, Gemma," Anne laughed, giving me a wink to reassure me everything would be fine.