𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦

𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥└➤ ᴀʀᴛɪᴄʟᴇs 。✑ ─────┐

𝐭𝐦𝐳 

'BAD MOTHER?'

Kass Jenner is accused of being a bad mother who neglected her only daughter [Olivia Styles]. A close source says, "She is so busy with work, she doesn't have time for her!" It seems as the first issue is how Kass priorities her work before her child.

"Olivia is always asking where her mother is, 'Where's mama? I miss mama!' She says when she doesn't see her daily. She's lucky enough to see her in the morning for a quick second or to even say goodnight. There are times where I only see a deep sorrow of sadness in that child who's too young to know what sadness is." Is Olivia being emotionally neglected and lacking the motherly love and warmth Kass is not giving?

She continues, "I remember a time where she [Olivia] came out of the house with mix-matching socks and Kass lost her marbles! Stating Olivia was purposely trying to embarrass her in public. I was astonished since there were only socks for god sake!" Does it mean being a Styles means you must have great style? 

"She's [Kass] too busy doing what she wants, that there's no time for her daughter. Good thing she [Olivia] has a good father who watches and loves her dearly.

Glad to know one parent is stepping up their parental role! It seems not everything we see is all sunshine and rainbows as we see on social media as Kass makes the public see. What do you guys think is Kass neglecting Olivia? Let us know!

𝚁𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙰𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚜

Baby Styles Neglected by Mother

Terrible Mother

Harry Styles Leaving Kass Jenner for Being inconsistent in Their Child's Life

≫≫∘❁❁∘≪≪

𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜

Username01: I don't believe this? Who's the source? She doesn't come off as a person to do that to her kid.

Username02: I don't like Kass she's a snake and snakes, in fact, eat their kids so... if the shoe fits 🤷🏻‍♀️

Username03: WOW! I never thought she would do that to her kid I guess the apple does fall from the same tree.

Username04: Harry you better leave her before she destroys you and your child.

• 𝐵𝑎𝑑𝑀𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 is trending on Twitter •

≫≫∘❁♥❁∘≪≪

𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏

𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚘 𝚂𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝙾𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚊 𝚂𝚝𝚢𝚕𝚎𝚜
By: Sandra Marker