𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐬

• 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 •
𝐚𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟏𝟓𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏

Hampstead, North London

Third POV

"Harry!" Kass states as she shakes Harry up from his deep slumber.

"What?" He groans out loud as he rolls over to his side. Making Kass back away from him as she looks at him with disbelief.

"Do you not know what day it is today?" She speaks loud as she hits him with a pillow she found laying on the ground.

Harry looks at her as he rubs his eyelids, his brain trying to figure out what today's day is.

"Oh, shît!" He yells as his eyes widen, he sits up quickly making Kass jump from the quickness of his movements. He then gets out of bed and runs to their daughter's bedroom.

Today was her first birthday and they wanted to invite everyone over to celebrate it. It was exactly eight o'clock in the morning, where the party planner was— well-doing their work in decorating the backyard
caters they hired to prepare for the food for the guest while they asked a bakery to make Olivia's cake. They had a good amount of time to do their work seeing as the party won't start in the afternoon around 1 pm.

"Olivia!!" Harry sang her name as they both approach her bedroom. They see her standing up against her crib. She had her onesie on, along with her favorite teddy bear her aunt Kylie got her for Christmas and her bottle of milk in her right hand.

Seeing her parents walking toward her she starts to talk by saying 'Dada' and 'Mama' making their hearts melt at the sight of her calling them mom and dad. No matter how many times they hear her call them mom and dad, they don't ever think they'll ever get tired of hearing her say those words.

Harry picks her up and kisses each side of her cheek, making her giggle at the affection she is receiving from him.

"Happy birthday, my little blue gem," Kass says, kissing her, making Olivia whine wanting to be in her mother's arms.

"Alright alright, I see who you love more," Harry says pouting as he passes her to her mother. Cooing she wraps one hand over her mother's shoulder while the other one holds her bottle as she sucks the bottle, content as she lays her head on the curviness of her neck.

"Alright let's..." before Kass can finish her statement, they smell a horrifying smell coming from there one year old.

"She smells horrible." Harry giggles, having a disgusting expression on his face.

"Not it, you're changing her." 

"Not it!" They say at the same time as they touch their nose.

"No!" Kass says as she covers her nose with her hand trying to not smell the odor their child gave off. Being parents for twelve-month-old now they would think they would be used to the horrifying odor their child gave off every day

"I changed her last night, it's your turn love," Harry says as he smiles down at her. He pats Olivia on the head as he kisses her and leaves the room to escape the smell.