𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥└➤ ᴀʀᴛɪᴄʟᴇs 。✑ ─────┐

𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟓𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟔

𝐈𝐭 𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐍𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐲 𝗼𝐧 𝐒𝗼𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫

Not only did one fan spot that Aaron had unfollowed Kass on Twitter (and all her siblings), the rapper has also deleted all the couples' soppy PDA pictures from his Instagram account and, most notably, the tweet about what remaining from the end of their relationship is "love and respect." Ouch.

And in an interesting twist, Kass has ALSO deleted all the lovey-dovey pictures she shared with Aaron. WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN? Who's betrayed who? Was there some cheating going on? Only time will tell.

≫≫∘❁♥❁∘≪≪

𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟕𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟔

╭──────༺♡──────╮
𝐋𝗼𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬
Kʀɪs Jᴇɴɴᴇʀ's Hᴏᴜsᴇ
╰──────༺♡──────╯

Third POV

"I am so mad!" Kendall Jenner's voice is heard throughout the whole house.  She storms into the living room where she sees her two older sisters, Kim and Khloe talking with each other as they just finished filming for the show.

"Why? What happened?" Khloe asked her agitated sister.

"I invited Harry to hang out since I was in NYC and I knew he was there too for a while and I told him to meet me at Kass's new place since she let me stay there for work. I waited and waited for him to show and when he does he literally doesn't go and find me— the minute his eyes landed on Kass he went straight to her! Argh! The nerves and they get up from the balcony since that's where they were having a conversation about who knows what and he dèadaśs doesn't talk to me throughout the night, he just talked to her and they laugh and smile at one another and I'm so mad!" Kendall ranted out angrily as she sits by the couch, crossing her arms together as she glares at the floor, "then, when they decided to join us in a drinking game, Harry got a little to hyped up and got drunk so he dirtied his shirt and Kass offered to lead him some cloths she had lying around and would wash his up but he left before she could give to him and now she has it in her room doing who knows what with it!"

"I think you're going overboard," Kim said lightly about his shirt.

"And the worst part is she doesn't even seem to know that I'm mad that she took precious time from me and Harry." Kendall ended her rant with a puff.

"Did you talk to her?" Kim asked her.

"Well..."

𝐹𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑡

"So you and Harry seemed pretty cozy with each other on the balcony," Kendall states looking at her sister who's eyes were trained on her phone. "What did you guys talk about?"