𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

╭──────༺♡──────╮
𝐚𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟐𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟕
ɪɴᴛʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴀʀʀʏ
sᴛʏʟᴇs ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ
ɢʀᴀʜᴀᴍ ɴᴏʀᴛᴏɴ sʜᴏᴡ
╰──────༺♡──────╯

Third POV

"Hello Everyone welcome back to the Graham Norton Show. Today I am here with Harry Styles, who just finished performing Sign of a Times!" Graham exclaims making the corked cheer loudly.

Harry walks toward the rest of the people giving Graham a handshake and a hug while shaking hands with the rest of the people.

Crowd cheers!

"S9 Harry how have you been?"

"M'good. Just been performing a few times here and there." He replies smiling over at him.

"That's good! This solo thing is going quite well so far." Graham said making the crowd cheer.

"Thank you."

"Yes, Uhh— I mean statistically 84 countries or 84 territories I mean— does that mean you are more excited for the album than more nervous?" He asked him.

"Uhh- I am excited because I've— I'm proud of it and I've worked quite hard on it and—"

"He worked so hard." Graham's mocked making the crowd giggle and Aww at Harry making him smile.

"Hey, jealous much, look what I got here," Graham said showing the crowd his album making the crowd go wild.  "Do I have it right or is it upside down, I'm not sure."

"I actually don't have one of those actually," Harry said sulkily.

"Oh well I do, you worked hard on it." Graham's said making them laugh as Harry smiles nodding lightly.

"And it's out the 12th of May that's the most important part."

"12th the May" Harry repeats nodding.

"So here's the question, you're solo and you're mature and this is all new to you, is it just a lovely thing by yourself or is it kind of missing the band?"

"There's so much room in the dressing room," Harry said dodging the question making them laugh. "But I don't feel alone, I do have an amazing band who I feel very lucky to play with their amazing," Harry states making the crowd cheer.

"Yeah, now here's the thing we hear all sorts of stories are being printed about you so last week we did this thing where we read all the mad stories about them throughout the years and were going to read your expression and a camera will be close to your face while I read these out," Graham informs him.

"Okay, Jesus," Harry said leaning to sip on his glass getting a bit nervous to know what he will ask him.

"And your young, your face moves." He said making the crowd laugh as Harry takes a long sip on his glass while the camera zooms on his face.

"Okay let us see, you took a carrot cake to Fleetwood Mac concert."

Harry smiles.