𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭

𝐣𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟒𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟔

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ [ᵗᵉˣᵗ ᵐᵉˢˢᵃᵍᵉˢ ] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

╭┈─────── ྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ╰┈𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 & 𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐬

Kass: Harry! I'm having a 4th of July party, you're welcome to come if you're still in NYC, even if you're too English for it.

Harry; haha I almost actually laughed.
And thanks I'll be there!
At your place or is it somewhere else? x H

Kass: My place, see you there!
Seen

. ≫≫∘❁♥❁∘≪≪

𝐣𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟒𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟔

──────༺♡──────
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐣𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
──────༺♡──────

The party of the year by hers truly has finally started. Kass loves Fourth of July. Making her to want to through a party to celebrate for this occasion, the explosion the fireworks do, and how beautiful it is when it reflects on the dark gloomy sky at night. Sadly she didn't invite her older sister Kim seeing how she's mad at her with the whole music feud Kass has with her husband, Khloe had decided to insert herself in the matter and is sticking to Kim's side while Kourtney, Kendall, and Kylie are in neither side, knowing both sisters have a different version on both phone calls.

Kass says there was indeed a phone call but that Kanye never told her about the 'bîtch' part when talking to her about it. While Kim said she did hear the full version of the song and is just pretending to not know because the media had a terrible response to it. Let's just say the family is a bit divided at the moment and for who knows how long, especially with a mad and frustrated mother who was fired and downgraded from her youngest daughter's life, cutting her salary more than half then it originally was.

But tonight Kass just wants to forget about the whole feud, family issues, and gossiping outsiders and just forget about the events for one night.
Today she will celebrate with her friends and the current boyfriend who she has been traveling with for the past few weeks and enjoy the party.  As she was dancing and drinking with her friends, she bumps into Neymar accidentally drenching his shirt with his drink.

"I'm so sorry." She said looking at his wet shirt, "didn't see you there." She tells him as she pulls him away from the crowd.

"It's fine, do you have a place I clean myself up." He asked feeling the drink to stick to his skin already.

"Yeah, come with me."

She then takes him to her room where she tells him to clean up in her bathroom, "I'm leaving this shirt, you can use it as a replacement for the one I ruined." She said handing him a white shirt.