𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥└➤ ᴀʀᴛɪᴄʟᴇs 。✑ ─────┐

𝗺𝗮𝘆 𝟗𝐭𝐡 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟲

𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐚𝐬 𝐀 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝗼𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐞𝐲𝗺𝐚𝐫 𝐉𝐫? 𝐇𝗼𝐰 𝐃𝗼𝐞𝐬 𝐀𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐀𝐛𝗼𝐮𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬?

Neymar Jr? What does the soccer player have to do with this? Well since you asked we will tell you. A few days ago the young singer was seen with said soccer player dancing it out in a club for one of Kass's closest friends birthday party (Daniel Mendez) A source says, "They were having a great conversation in Portuguese where Neymar was impressed with her speaking the language and then asked her to dance with him and they did all night long!" Can this be the confirmation we need that Karon is indeed over? Let us keep our fingers cross and hope it is not. For more information click the link below.

••••

𝗺𝗮𝘆 𝟏𝟓𝐭𝐡 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟲

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐂𝗼𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝗺𝐞𝐝!

WHY, GOD, WHY? The finger crossing didn't work, then. Aaron makes the split official with a tweet saying: "The only truth is that a relationship came to an end & what remains is a huge amount of love and respect." Kass retweets it, and we feel temporarily comforted however many think it had to do with Jenner and Neymar Jr dancing with another. Who knew a simple dance can doom a relationship?

≫≫∘❁❁∘≪≪

-  ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ [ᵗᵉˣᵗ ᵐᵉˢˢᵃᵍᵉˢ ] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

Translated

Unknown: Hi, Kass, it's Neymar! I was wondering if you would like to go out for some drinks if you are still in NYC?

Kass changes unknown to Neymar

Kass: Oh, hi! Sure! Where would you like to meet up? I'm free anytime today and tomorrow?

Neymar: Great! And tomorrow in the morning for some coffee sounds good?

Kass: Sounds good to me. Around 8:30 AM?

Neymar: Of course! I'll pick you up?

Kass: sure I'll send you my address.
(xxx address xxxx)

Neymar: See you then!
Seen

╭┈─────── ྀ࿐ ˊˎ-
╰┈𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 & 𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐬
𝐂𝗼𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧

Harry: Hi, love wanted to check up and see how you were holding up? x H

Kass: Hey. Harold! Aw, how sweet and I'm doing fine. I took your advice and talked to Aaron. Obviously, he was upset but he accepted my decision and we ended on good terms— well I hope.

Harry: That's good to know, are you by any chance busy anytime in a few weeks? Say on the 3rd of June? Wanted to catch up for old time's sake since we couldn't last time since someone was pissed off their arse.

Kass: haha
Oops...
Sounds great! Do you want to meet at Bluestone Lane West Village Cafe? Not many know about it and we wouldn't have to worry about paparazzi. It's by Cornelia and Carmine Street?

Harry: Sounds great, see you
then! x H
Seen

Harry and Kass did, in fact, meet up that day

≫≫∘❁❁∘≪≪

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥└➤ ᴀʀᴛɪᴄʟᴇs 。✑ ─────┐

𝐇𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝗼𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫?

The on and off again couple were seen together walking around NYC when Kendall came down to do some work for fashion week. Are these two rekindling the little romance they left off in New Year's Eve?

『••✎••』

𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟐𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟲

𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐈𝐬 𝐏𝐡𝗼𝐭𝗼𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐞𝐲𝗺𝐚𝐫 𝐉𝐫

TOLD YOU the dance-off would be relevant. The world is literally stunned as The Sun breaks a world exclusive: photographs of Kass cuddled up with Neymar Jr, kissing him in among a bunch of rocks near her house on Malibu. Jaws dropped.
Source says, "As soon as Neymar Jr heard Kass and Aaron broke up he immediately got in contact with her, he was so taken by her after they first meet. He would call her on the phone, sent her flowers to charm her and it worked! They are in a good steady relationship and are getting to know each other!"  Click for more info

ఌఌఌ

an: trust the plotline if yall have any questions 😬