𝐚𝐥𝐥'𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐭 𝟐
𝐣𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟏𝟗𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

Third POV

It hadn't been a couple of days since it had hit Harry like a train that he wanted nothing more than to make Kass his wife. He knew, really, from the moment he met her that if it was up to him, she would be his forever, and he hers. It was more the formalities that freaked him out, the idea of making it official and finalizing everything. Harry hadn't realized until he finally took the time to think, to think about the future and why it was he had been afraid, that once he proposed, they would be engaged, and once there was the wedding, they both would be married.

One proposal, one opportunity to ask her to be his forever. One engagement, and one wedding, and then it would be over. These are the things people talk about their whole lives, things that everyone hopes they'll experience. And Harry was just so nervous about it all being perfect and living up to her expectations. But the idea of being with Kass forever was enough. It was more than enough to make him see that even though getting engaged and getting married happened only once, what followed was even better. Growing a bigger family with him, Kass, Olivia, and hopefully another set of feet lounging on the couch with their kids sprawled on top of them, raising them to be as much like them as possible, loving them and loving each other, and growing old together. Kass was more than enough.

And Harry knew that.

Harry's mom and sister lived about a two-hour drive from her and Harry's shared house. It was more often that Kass and Harry would visit Anne and Gemma than it was that they would come to them. But Gemma's friend, who happened to live only blocks away from the two of them, had just had a baby and so Anne and Gemma had made arrangements to spend the day at their place after visiting Gemma's friend.

Unfortunately, Kass had work to do at her new building she finally furnished after months of doing so in the first half of the day, but that meant that Harry has some time alone with his mom and sister.

She has been gone for work for a little over an hour when Harry heard the knocks at his door signaling that two of the most important women— besides Kass and Olivia in his life had arrived. Harry smiled as he thought of the conversation he was about to have with them.

"Harry! How are you love?" Anne greeted her son as he opened the door, kissing his cheek.

"Harry, looking like a mess as per usual I see," Gemma remarked with a smirk on her face as she hugged her brother.

Harry smiled, happy to be with the people who never failed to put a smile on his face. "'Hello mum, Gemma," he greeted them and closed the door as they made themselves at home, where they see Olivia snuggling up to Rachel on the ground as she watches Frozen, making them awe at the cuteness.

"Oh, I forgot how cute this place is, Harry. I love the new decoration it has." Anne remarked. She notices the change of decorations the house has made since the last time she visited which was a month ago.

"Yes, the underwear next to the couch is a lovely touch," Gemma noted, looking quite proud of herself for having already found a reason to poke fun at her little brother.

"Oh shît," Harry muttered as he grabbed Kass's pink lacy underwear that was, sure enough, lying by the couch. The two had had a fun night last night after they put Olivia to sleep. Harry's cheeks flushed red as he put her undergarment into his back pockets, reminding himself to throw them in the laundry basket later.
Anne laughed and Harry felt thankful that his mother was so nonjudgmental about that type of thing.