𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐢 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟕
Sydney, Australia

Third POV

It had been a long few months with Harry on tour and Kass and her team promoting her new album while scheduling her tour dates was exhausting for her. After the release of her new album, she had a few days off from work and she had immediately got on a twenty-hour flight to fly to Sydney where Harry would be performing that night as soon as she had finished her last meeting.

Kass hadn't seen Harry in nearly two months and they both had been so excited when she told him she'd join him and the band on tour for a couple of weeks you had off from work before discussing the design for her tour with the tour manager. Of course, Harry had offered to come back and visit her in between shows, but Kass couldn't make him do that, it would've mentally and physically drained him if he decided to do that and he needed his energy and put it for his shows instead of flying to see her for a couple of hours. It also would be nice to get away for a little bit and join in the excitement of traveling and watching him perform until her tour began.

And there was not a dull moment from the moment she walked out of the airport and stepped into the car that Harry had come in to pick her up. Of course, he wasn't driving and they were both joined by a couple of security guards, but still, it was Harry. And although they were exhausted from countless hours spent planning, meetings, and lack of sleep and the bumpy flight that made it difficult to sleep, the feeling she got as soon as she saw Harry's face made her forget all of that. And the smiles that lit up both of their faces made her feel as though she wasn't at all sleep-deprived and exhausted. And everything was worth it, and everything was good again.

"God I missed you so much," Harry murmured as he pulled her into him in the backseat of the black SUV that was now on its way back to the hotel. Kass buried her head into his t-shirt as she stretched out onto him, arms around his torso, both of his hands on the back of her head and his chin just inches above it.

"I love you so much," she mumbled into his shirt, almost inaudible. Harry laughed at how cute she was, just so unbelievably happy to be back with his person. It was the most beautiful sound to her ears, hearing him laugh again in person, and she smiled as she finally sat up to look at his face.

"Hi love," Harry smiled before kissing her lips sweetly, his hands on either side of her face.

"Hi baby," she responded in the same tone, making him laugh again. And they both spent the rest of the car ride laughing as they talked, holding each other tightly.

It was already late afternoon by the time they made it back to the hotel, so everything from that point was a rush to get the band and crew on the bus and off to the venue to get ready for their show that night.

"So great to have you here, Kass. The twinkle is finally back in Harry's eyes," Mitch laughed as they all sat on the tour bus on the short ride to the venue.

Harry laughed, and Kass smiled up at him. "Oh yeah, that twinkle wasn't there the last time we skyped," she commented, jokingly. Harry kissed the top of her head as she laid it back on his chest and wrapped her arms around him, his around hers.

And it wasn't until she heard movement shortly after that she realized she must have fallen asleep, not surprisingly. She was exhausted. But she had also been looking forward to seeing everyone performing because it had been so long since she saw them all in the same room, so she had to try to stay awake.