𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥, 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬

──────༺♡──────
ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ
──────༺♡──────

𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖

Third POV

Walking down memory lane brought a smile to Kass's face, thinking about what happened those months.

Wandering around her old place brought back old memories, it brought joy knowing this was her secret getaway place from everything and everyone when she needed it the most.

She made great memories here and in New York City, whether it was in the apartment or out in the city with her friends— either way, they were great memories to remember. However, now it's time for a new journey, somewhere else from here. 

Moving to New York City from Los Angeles was a big decision in her mind when she first decided to move away from home, but moving to England from New York City is an even bigger move in her mind.

It shows true commitment and a big step in their relationship to move in together— especially somewhere in England in her opinion, Kass has never in all her relationships has ever moved in with any of her boyfriends but with Harry, it just felt right. So when he had asked her to move in with him she didn't feel like she was rushing into things with him.

Now here they are moving her things into his flat, to start a new year with him by her side, as she hopes to do for a long time.

"Love, I finished, you ready to go?"

She hears Harry, making her turn around. She sees him smiling brightly making her mirror his expression.

"Yes, I am." She says smiling at him.

Nodding his head he stretches his hand toward her, grabbing his palm she interlocks their hands and walks down the hallway and out the front door. Turning back once more at her old place, she's walking out to begin a new chapter.

≫≫∘❁♥❁∘≪≪

Time Skip

𝐟𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟗𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗

𝟖:𝟑𝟎 𝐚𝐦

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ [ᵗᵉˣᵗ ᵐᵉˢˢᵃᵍᵉˢ ] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-
╰┈➤𝐊𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐞 & 𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐬

Kylie: Twin! Did you land already?

Kass: In an hour I will.

Kylie: Okay! I'm so excited to see you! Stormi has been asking to see her auntie kassy for a while!!

Kass: her favorite auntie you mean
But yeah I'll be landing soon.

Kylie: isn't it weird how Storms and Harry have the same birthday?

Kass: it is! I find it difficult since I wanted to be there for her actual birthday but also celebrate Harry's birthday with him
There must be a god seeing how you had to change her birthday party on the 10th.