𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

𝐣𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟑𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

Notifications: Kass's New Music Video 'The Man'

𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄𝘀: 11.000,100

≫≫∘❁❁∘≪≪

𝐟𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟏𝟐𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥

𝗧𝘄𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿

@CelebGossipNews
The Full UNEDITED Conversation between Kass Jenner and Kanye West
Click 𝙇𝙞𝙣𝙠 to watch!!
💬 22.3k   ♲︎ 23.9k   ♡︎ 30.5k

≫≫∘❁♥❁∘≪≪

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗯𝗲

"Kass Jenner and Kanye West UNEDITED Phone Call"

*starts at 10:01*

≫≫∘❁♥❁∘≪≪

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥└➤ ᴀʀᴛɪᴄʟᴇs 。✑ ─────┐

The Truth is Finally Told

An infamous phone call between Kanye West and Kass Jenner, which triggered a long-running feud, has leaked online.

The call took place in 2016, as West sought Jenner's permission to mention her name in his song Famous.

When the track was eventually released, she objected to a lyric which referred to her as a "bitch"; but West's wife, Kim Kardashian posted an edited version of the call, saying Jenner had approved.

The leak, however, seems to show that West omitted the offensive word.

The two musicians have had a stormy relationship since this feud when West interrupted Jenner's acceptance speech for best female video at the MTV Music Awards.

Grabbing her microphone, West objected to the award, saying Beyonce's Single Ladies video deserved the prize more than Jenner's song.

"Kass Jenner, I'mma let you finish," he said, in a clip that's become one of music's most recognizable memes, "but Beyoncé had one of the best videos of all time!"

Their relationship had thawed in the mid-2010s - but the release of Famous prompted a major falling out, with Jenner taking particular exception to West's lyric, "I made that bitch famous".

Kardashian leaped to her husband's defense, telling GQ Magazine that Jenner "totally approved" the line.

"She totally knew that that was coming out. She wanted to all of a sudden act like she didn't. I swear, my husband gets so much [criticism] for things [when] he really was doing proper protocol and even called to get it approved."