confrontation

This chapter will be super long~nya~
Enjoy
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Katsuki's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. My eyes still being closed, I reached over and then felt for the snooze button. After 5 minutes of searching, my eyes popped open I took up the alarm clock and flung it across the room. Hearing it shatter to pieces gave me a sense of accomplishment. Then my door burst open. "Bakubro!! Get uuuup its already 8!" Kirishima yelled. Oh I wish he was the alarm clock!!!!!. " SHUT UP SHITTY HAIR!!" I yelled back. What do I have to do to get some sleep around here. I opened my eyes, only to see a bag of chips flying at me. I looked at it and saw a piece of paper.

Breakfast for you!- kirishima

Tch

I got up, showered, brushed my teeth and got ready.I had on a white shirt, black baggy jeans and black shoes. I grabbed my phone and ID.

I ran downstairs throwing the chips back to kirishima that was on the floor playing his xbox.

I gave my ID to the security guard. He gave it back, I put it around my neck and I went through. I went to a restaurant nearby.

I hardly could eat. These damn girls coming up to me and confessing but only earning glares. I decided to go to my mom to get some 'stuff'.

1 hour later ■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

I burst through the door" OLD HAG!!, I'm here!!" I yelled out, as I closed the door I was hit in the back of my head " THE HELL!!". She then gave me a bag, I opened it only to see rut suppressant pills (author-- please tell me if thats a thing😥) water and a big can of scent banishing spray. " I don't want any 'accidents' happening got that" she said grabbing onto my ear. I got it. Still pulling on my ear she guided me to the dinner table. I took a seat and started to chow down on the ramen.

My dad came down and smiled "hi son!" I shouted back with my mouth full of ramen "mmm!!". When I finished it was night so I decided to go and then shouted "later mom!!".

I took a short cut through the park.

I smelled something... distress pheromones!!!. Then a loud cry. I started to run towards the person in distress. When I arrived I saw...DEKU.

"THE FUCK!?...DEKU!?" I said in disbelief. I reacted quick by knocking out the shitface behind him with my quirk. After a while I watched as deku packed and ran off saying thank you.

I looked at the person that was reeked of his rut pheromones. Disgusting!.

2hours

After I completely disfigured his face. I walked home thinking about why I defended him...

I mean. I could've just walked away and left him there to get...raped. the thought of someone doing that to him just pisses me off! I punched one of the street light posts. When I arrived at my dorm door I opened it and was greeted by the sight of shitty hair on the ground looking.

Lifeless... I walked up to him and poked him on his cheek. "Oi! You dead!?". He spoke faint "need food" I got up and went to my room. Currently ignoring my roommate.

I showered, changed. I fell asleep with deku running through my mind.

The next day (school)

DEKU's POV

I got up and got ready putting on my clothes then grabbed my bag. I noticed that a wrapper glistened from my bag with the suppressants... I curiously pulled out a blue
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
CONDOM!!! There was a note attatched to it.

- since I will be going away... I will allow you to do it ONCE. I don't need any grandchildren this early!- mom.

I groaned" MOM!!!" I put it aside then ran downstairs grabbing an apple from my fridge then out the door.

I arrived at class just in time and took my seat.

I opened my noteboook and started working. I usually get as much work done as possible until I feel my heat coming on. Then I give my books to Iida ( he offers cause he doesn't want Izuku to miss out) and he writes the rest and I excuse myself then head to my mom. But in this case back to my dorm room. After 1 hour people started to come. Uraraka and lida came up to me and greeted me. " DEKU! Are you okay" she pressed her hand on my forehead. "You're red!!" She said in concern. " I'm fine" I reassured her. " it's just that time again" she said "oooooooooh". Mr Aizawa came in the room, " take your seats everyone!" He said Uraraka and lida went to their seats. Then kachaan burst through the doors.

I felt my body temperature rise when kachaan sat down infront of me.

Oh god!!

My vision got blurry and my limbs became weak. Iida must have noticed and told the teacher that I needed to be excused. He got up, came to my seat and took up my books and bag then returned to his own seat. I looked at kachaan one last time then walked out of the classroom. Instead of heading to my dorm immediately I went to the park.

When I got there I went a little deeper and then sat down under a big tree. I looked around then opened my sweat glands and let my chocolate and mint scent loose. I slowly dozed off. " just 5 minutes" I mumbled to myself.

Bakugou's POV

what the FUCK!!. Deku's been gone for over 3 hours. I tilted my head up and pushed my chair back, putting my feet on the desk. As I ignore lidas lecture. I threw my book at kirishima and shouted" copy the notes will you!!" I got up and left. Passing Mr Aizawa in his yellow sleeping bag.

I walked around the entire school! " Fuck him!!" I silently yelled. I left the school and went to the park where I saved him Saturday night. I walked around the entire park then started to venture into the park where the big trees are.

I didn't think he was that stupid but I just went to check.

I then smelled something or... someone! I ran towards the delicious scent and then there he was.

Sleeping. Soundly

My body then acted in its own and there I was. In between his legs, my left hand beside his head and my right hand on his waist. I placed my lips softly on his neck, and started sucking. He suddenly jolted a bit. I felt his intense stare " k-kachaan!" he moaned. I quickly looked at him then resumed sucking on his neck.

I had NO CONTROL OVER MYSELF WHATSOEVER!!

I went in a trance

3rd person POV

Deku put his hands on kachaans chest trying to push him away. "K-kachaan... stop it!" Deku said weakly. Kachaan pulled away leaving a bright pink hickey. He then started trailing kisses on deku's chest. Deku wondering when kachaan opened his shirt. Kachaan stopped and looked at deku then roughly slammed his lips on deku. After a while kachaan pulled away and then snapped out of his trance. "THE FUCK!!..... YOU DID IT AGAIN!". Deku looked at kachaan confused, " did what again?" "YOU FORCED YOURSELF INTO MY MIND AGAIN!!!!" Kachaan shouted at deku. Kachaan looked at deku again. As the blonde hair boy got up and started to walk off, deku's body felt like he was on fire as he started panting heavily. He let off a needy scent. Katsuki froze, he looked back at deku who's head was tilted back and his back arched. Katsuki didn't like this.