strange behaviour

Deku POV

I woke up.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Alone.

I felt a little shock and jolted up. The sun peeking through hurting my eyes and I got a headache.

Great.

" not funny kaminari!" I yelled.

But then I felt it again, it wasn't kiminari.

The cut. I grazed the cut with my finger tips and the stinging pain turned to complete bliss which caused me to involuntarily moan.

'What is this strange sensation' I wondered. My eyelids felt heavy and my body felt worn out.

I was about to doze off again when my door burst open revealing Uraraka with 2 trays, she came in and used her foot to close the door.

"Morning deku! I have breakfast!!" She yelled coming over and carefully placing both trays on my lap. I looked down on the trays both containing egg and bacon smiley faces and orange juice. Uraraka came back with my laptop and placed it in the between us, she got up again and closed the curtains and locked the door. She came back and turned on the laptop and went on netflix and pressed the lion king movie.

She took one of the trays and dug in, her eyes glued on the screen. I looked at the smiley face... I kinda felt sad to eat it buuuuuut.

5minutes later*

I patted my stomach happily.
I felt the pleasurable feeling again , I put the tray on the floor, pulled the sheet over my head and snuggled into Uraraka's side, she had a piece of bacon sticking out of her mouth, her eyes glued on the screen and her fingers twirled my green hair.

I slowly dozed off , I saw a image, it was the Oiran again. She smiled showing sharp teeth with blood.
Then she did the next best thing.

Talk.

" I've put you under a spell. If you have your way with anyone you will die. The spell lasts a week... you will be visited by an oiran spirit that will control your actions but not your speech. If you die you will belong to me" as she said these words I looked at my body, I was fading.

I turned around and started running. I don't know where but I just ran. I then started falling.

Deeper.

Faster.

I fell into what looks like the Pacific ocean. I tried to scream but nothing happened, I felt like something was pulling me under.

I watched as the air bubbles floated upwards and me being pulled down. My skin started burning, my hair was being pulled. I closed my eyes and let myself be pulled deeper, then I felt a slap in my back.

My eyes shot open.

I looked around to see myself in a room filled with water, I looked around for a window. I spotted one and pulled it open, I poured out with the water into a deep hole. I looked up and saw myself crying with a hole in my eye as more water poured out.

I fell to the ground hard. My body felt broken. I felt a headache coming on. I started crying,

whats going on!?!

I was gonna scream when I started sinking. I held my breath for what felt like hours. I opened my eyes and looked up at the clear sky. Whats happening, I felt I was on some soft beddings, when I looked down I saw beautiful pink cherry blossom petals and a big japanese cherry blossom tree.

"Woow" I said looking around. I stood up and looked at myself. I was wearing a green long flowing kimono.

I pulled the front up and began to walk off the hill. I looked to see a village, I gasped. It was filled with burning houses and dead bodies, some headless and some limbless.