To where?

Deku's POV
Uraraka grabbed my hand and we ran to the club door, pushed it open and saw a black limo. The guard opened the door for us and I quickly picked up my gown and went inside, Uraraka hot on my trail.

The car started driving. I looked through the window and saw kacchan and kirishima running after us. Kacchan used his quirk to catch up and he almost reached us when the Mr. M yelled "speed up damnit!!" The car speeded down the road.

I hope what I'm doing is right.

I looked at Uraraka to see her stuffing her face with shrimps. I got comfortable because I felt that this was gonna be one long ride.

It's 9:45pm*

SCREECH!!

I woke up and looked to see the limo had parked infront of a hotel. We drove through the gates then parked, "we're here my lovelies!" Mr M got out and opened the door for us. Paparazzi imediately started snapping photos.
.
.
.
.
.
Thats funny. I haven't heard of this name before, yet paparazzi is swarming him.

I was on his right and uraraka on his left. We walked down the red carpet and I put on my best fake smile.

We entered the building.

Woooow!!

The walls are beige and a huge chandelier in the middle. I was about to go to the food table but I felt a big hand grab mine.

Third person POV

Mr. M grabbed their hands and whispered "it's just for show". Midoriya ignored his hunger...for now ;)

A strange looking man came up and looked at Uraraka...well more like her chest.

Perv.

"Mr. M, how did you get your hands on such beautiful ones! They're definately better looking than the last ones." Deku shivered as the man rubbed his fingers on his arm. Deku pulled away and the man mumbled "impertinent bitch"

They were there for about an hour and was forced to dance.

"Its time to go" he said smiling and showing off his gold tooth. Uraraka linked her arm with deku's and they exited. Instead of the limo that we arrived in there was a red chevrolet camaro. Uraraka went in then deku.

They were driving in silence and Mr. M was talking on his phone, suddenly he yelled "WHERE IS HE!?!" There was silence for a while then he hung up and told the driver something.

A couple minutes later they arrived at an abondoned warehouse and a guy that looked to be in his early 20's staggered to the car and opened the car door sliding in right beside deku.

His eyes looked hazey and his breath reeked of alcohol. The drive was quiet until the mr M shouted at him "YOU FUCKING RECKLESS SHIT!!" The guy only chuckled "pops *hic* it was just...5.....73 million. You got *hic* more don't ya?" He then turned his gaze to deku and put an arm on his shoulder "soooo *hic* you been here before?" Deku kept quiet, not sure on whether to answer. He then rested his head on deku's shoulder.

Clearly asleep.

Soon deku and uraraka and deku fell asleep.

About 1 hour later they woke up again. Deku looked around and saw that he was in a bedroom, Uraraka beside him.

The door opened and a maid with short cherry blonde hair and blue eyes came in "greetings... welcome to mr M's abode" she smiled sweetly.

All deku could ask was "where?"
👽👽👽👽👽👽👾👽👽👽👽👽👽👾

I'm back and here to SLAY!!!

heads up: I'm cold,hungry and the socks on my feet are wet. So technically. I'm not happy😑

Sorry the chapter is so short.....forgive me?