DADDY

Author-- hopefully in the next chapter. I will get to share with you my personal fujoshi experience that happened at school. ENJOY!!!

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Deku's POV

I woke up with a pang in my chest. I was in my own bed.

I guess kacchan left after I told him to stop. I sat up as I thought of all the things that would've happened if I had let him continue.

I moved the sheet  and stood up. I then felt slick run down my leg.

( Author- if you don't know what slick is. It is a natural lubricant that omegas and only omegas produce to help the alpha or betas *cough* dick*cough* slide in easily). I went to the bathroom, showered , brushed my teeth and put on a black booty shorts and a green shoulder off crop top and . I then put on my green bunny ears.

I got a text.

Ura: hey whats up!

Deku:  nothing much....can I tell you something?

Ura: sure deku. You can tell me ANYthing.😉

After I texted her what kacchan said to me she sent.

Ura: come to my house ASAP and bring the polka dot box. DON'T LOOK IN IT.

I reached under my bed and grabbed the box.

I walked out with the box under my arm.

When I arrived at her dorm room door, I didn't even knock yet when it opened and she pulled me inside.

"Take a seat!" She said as she locked the door and pushed me into the chair.

She looked at me over and over. Before saying " we need to get you ready!".

I sat there in utter confusion.

" w-what!!" I yelled.

She stopped and looked at me.

" hush! I will make you beautiful darling!" She said in an accent.

She grabbed a tweezer " lets make magic" before she started to tweeze.

She tweezed off ALL the stray eyebrow hairs. Then told me to go the bathroom.

When I didn't comply she gravitated me in and dropped me on my ass!!

It hurt!!😫

After laughing at her when she puked but I would feel bad if I didn't help her clean up.

She filled the tub with luke warm water. I hopped in, my muscles relaxed  then thoughts of what kacchan said he was going to do to me came crashing into my head.

They were thankfully interrupted by
Uraraka pouring vanilla bath soap in the tub. " call when you're done but don't get out of the tub." She ran off.

About 20 minutes I called out uraraka's name. She came in with a comb , stawberry shampoo, a bortle filled with a creamy white substance, a bucket filled water and a wicked smile on her pink lips.

She kneeled down beside me and squeezed ALOT in my hair. She then grabbed her comb and 'combed' my hair.

When she was done. My hair looked bouncy.

She then took the bucket of water and poured it on my head.