I did...that!!!

Kachaan POV

As deku let off his needy scent I felt my blood boil! Omegas only let off this scent when they're really horny and just want someone. It pissed me off to think that deku literally wanted anyone at this moment to bang him!!

Anyone.

I have been around a million of girl omegas when they're on their heat but he is the first omega that has ever let off that scent. I couldn't think of other people who isn't me putting their hands all over him. Males might come soon. I grabbed deku bridal style and ran off to the dorms.

When I arrived I took the keys from his pocket and unlocked the door. Stepping in and locking the door behind me I brought him up to his room.

I'll be in a rut next two weeks so I couldn't be around him, he might just put me in it suddenly. I placed him on the bed and took his key with me.

No males gonna get to him...wait!! Why do I care so much? I shrugged it off and left locking the door from the outside. Why go back to class?

I went to hang in my room training and thinking of...deku?

Deku's POV

Three hours later

I woke up and rubbed my eyes sleepily. I wanted to get up but my legs prevented me, I felt hot and dizzy. I grabbed my pillow and hugged close to it even though I know that it wouldn't help. I started panting hard. I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!! Then my eyes traced to something on my nightstand. I was looking at the condom. I felt the slick oozing from me. My cheeks felt hot, I decided to try and get up to go into my living room and watch TV. Instead of standing up on two feet I landed on the ground face down and ass in the air and my hands at the side. I produced so much slick it ran down my leg. I managed to crawl to the bathroom and take a shower.

I stepped out of the shower and slipped on pink fluffy shorts and a white tube top... wait... this doesn't seem right.

This is

URARAKA'S NIGHTWEAR!!!

She left them there from our last sleepover. Too tired to change I grabbed my laptop and layed on my bed. Watching videos and vines. (author--yes this book has a lace of modern) the battery got low so I got up and plugged it in and placed it on my desk.

I looked at my outfit and thought about...kachaan

What if he saw me in it.

I grabbed my blanket and threw it around my body. I went to
The front door and searched for my key.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

My KEY!!! I started to freak out. How could I lose my KEY. After about 2 hours of looking for that stupid key I groaned and went back upstairs to rest. As I layed there in bed I felt another wave of heat hit me.

My body heated up again and my hands started to roam my body.

Then I heard my front door open. My legs instantly rushed me to the front door. As I reached to the door and went to the ground with my legs in the W position and my hands palm down in the middle. A pure look of lust on my face. My cheeks and body heated.

"Kachaan!!"

I moaned.

Kachaans POV

After lounging around and talking to kirishima after class I decided to go check up on deku.

Its not like he's letting off his needy scent and having guys burst down his door
.
.
.

Is he?