aizawa and present mic

Everything is in aizawa sensei's POV until told otherwise.
💛💛💚💚❤❤💜💜💙💙💜💜❤❤

I got off the bus and immediately headed to the top floor of the hotel which is the floor for the teachers rooms. I walked along the hall until I saw a gold plate that said Mr. Aizawa.

I took the key from the key holder and opened the door. Before I went inside I looked across my room to see a closed door that said Present Mic.

Sigh.

Life happens.

I entered and closed the door behind me. I walked over to the bed and rested my precious sleeping bag beside me. Then I dozed off.

60minutes later*

I woke up because of hunger. I got out of bed to go to the restaurant but something filled my nose. I slowly walked over to the door, still sondering if I should leave my room.

But the scent got so strong. I opened the door and followed the delicious scent which lead to present mic's room. Well.

Atleast I didn't have to go downstairs. I opened the door and saw present mic happily eating noodles on his bed and a few more next to him. "Eraser head!! Want some!!??" He yelled with a huge smile on his face. I walked over and sat on his bed and ate a cup of noodles while watching this weird comedy movie with him.

When I was finished I took a quick nap cause.

Why not.

13 minutes later *

I woke up and present mic had his back against mine. I was gonna get up to go back to my room but before I could get up present mic rolled over and put his hand on my chest.

Just great.

I tried to push off his hand but he held onto my shirt. I then tried to wiggle myself out the situation. "Where are you going?" He said yawning rather loudly. Before I could respond he said "you got a little bit of noodle on your mouth." And licked it off my lip and fell right back to sleep.

I won't even say anything. But the way he's holding my shirt I think I'm gonna stay. My eyelids felt heavy and I was about to close them when midnight rushed in "aizawa you're missing all the fu-" she was cut off by what she saw and then she turned a bright red and took a picture.

Not that it mattered. I closed my eyes and finally got some well needed rest.

Finally.

😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪
Just a little something for you guys.

Should I make a part 2??