threats threats THREATS!!!

Deku's Pov

Kachaan took a step forward and I took one step back. My back hit the bathroom door. " yes k-kachaan??" I said nervously.

" what are you trying to do?" He said softly.

He slammed his left hand beside my head and his right hand grabbed my leg and pulled it up to his hip. I couldn't balance so I accidentaly grabbed his shoulders.

O
M
G

Kachaan looked at me. His eyes filled with lust. I felt something poke me then I looked down.

Kachaan had a BONER.

Too suprised to look at it I looked back at his face.

My face heated up as he looked me in the eyes.

" look what you do to me!!" He yelled causing me to wince from the harshness of his voice.

He leaned in and grazed my neck with his teeth.

" deku.... I'm gonna fuck you so hard." He whispered to me.

I gasped and thought.

No no no!!!

I wasn't physically or emotionally ready for him!!! Plus, his boner looks huge!

I gathered all my strength and pushed him away.

He stumbled back a little with a smirk.

I couldn't stay here.

" I-I'll be b-back soon!" I squeaked.
Rushing off. I ran out of the dorm room leaving the door open. HECK!! I DIDN'T HAVE MY SHOES ON!!

I made a dash down the hall until I arrived at the last door. Not bothering to knock, I just entered. Kirishima was there cuddling kiminari?

How cute.

" deku whats wrong!!" Kirishima asked concerned. I told them what happened earlier . But I didn't tell them about my plan.

"andhesaidhewasgoingtofuckmehardIdon'tthinkI'mreadyforthat." I said in one breath.

" calm down...don't you know that bakubro is in a rut??" He asked.

" I know" I said.

" so why would you want to wear something like that?? I'm suprised that you aren't raped yet." Kiminari stated.

" just wear more clothes... that it" kirishima said.

Kirishima grabbed kiminari's leg.

" I'll leave so you can be alone"

Kiminari blushed and looked away.

I walked out and closed the door.
Not wanting to go back to my dorm so soon, I went to uraraka.

I knocked a few times and the door opened. "Whats up deku? " she asked sleepily.

She was in a big pink button up shirt and a pillow under her arm and pink bunny shoes on.

"Oh I thought you were up... sorry, I just came to change" I said pulling on the shorts tail.

She looked me up and down causing me to blush harder.

She let me in, closed the door and climbed into her bed then dozed off.

I looked around her closet for my clothes but didn't find them. I only saw a suit of clothes so I changed into it. After I changed into the clothes I stepped out and locked the door.

( Author--Uraraka totally planned him to wear it... just read the part again if you don't get it.)

(Uraraka in her mind thinking of all the things bakugou will do to deku when he see's him in the outfit.)