war

3rd person POV

Dabi's POV

Earlier*

"Remember your mission and DON'T get distracted. Come as soon as you inject bakugo. Don't come back until you have him" Shigaraki said, I held up my middle finger before stepping through the warp idiot.

Pyscho bitch, magician guy and ALOT of nomu's came through after me.

Some of the students came out fighting the nomu's. It would be lame to just go and stab some blonde anger issued guy, I'll do it later.

I searched the entire campus for something to do but god DAMN!!

Three days later*

I sneaked into the 1-A alliance dorm to finally go catch that hothead motherfucker. I was gonna head into the elevator when I saw Todoroki.

Hmmm, I think things got interesting.

I didn't even hide, I sat on the couchs' armrest and watch him WALK PAST me. What is he thinking about?, I mean there was a villain in the same room as you how could you walk by casually.

(Uuugh!! Please forgive me but I am way too tired to back to my latest chapter just to rewrite it.)

Moments later*

Todoroki was in my arms snuggling into my chest. The tear stains still on his cheeks. I looked out the Windows, it's night and I still haven't got the blonde guy, shigaraki's gonna be a stick in my ass now.

...great!

I gently set him on the couch and walked out the door, looking to see if anyone was nearby.

I stepped out closing the door behind me. I saw psycho bitch in a tree torturing a family of birds.

Typical.

"Oi. Crazy! Lets go!!" I yelled, she hopped down "where's bakugou?" She questioned looking innocent.

"He must've left to go somewhere. I didn't see him inside."

"Bu-" she started before I cut her off by putting my hand on her head and guiding her to the portal guy.

She stepped through the portal and before I did I looked back, not sure why. I went through and was immediately greeted by shigaraki, "where's the boy?" He questioned, before I could answer toga said  "he lost him" a smile plastered on her face.

"You what!?" He yelled, his voice sounding scratchy. "You had one thing to do! One!" His voice irritating me. Why can't this guy go buy chapstick and leave me the hell alone.

My mind somehow kept tracking back to Todoroki. Its not that I can fall for him, that would be bad.

Deku's POV

I woke up. My back hurts and my face, I grazed my cheek "ooouch!" I groaned it felt like someone punched me. I must have fell off the bed.

I got up, what on earth am I wearing. I headed to the bathroom. When I was done I changed into black sweatpants and a green shirt. I went to the lounge room and straight to the kitchen. I whipped up a cheese omelette ... well a half burnt one.

I sat on the couch and ate. I was gonna lie down when I felt like I was laying on a person, I looked up "todo-kun!" I shrieked. "Midoriya" he opened his eyes sitting up, "hey, are you okay?" I asked worriedly, I put the back of my hand on his forehead.

"I should be asking you that. I'm sorry for the bruise" he apologized. I probably looked dumbfounded, "what do you mean? I fell off the bed...right?" I asked. He paused for a moment then said "I hit... yeah. Yeah you fell off the bed" I sighed in relief.