Whats happening?!

Deku's Pov

I woke up because of the sound of metal and shouting. Oww my head!!

I got a towel and went back into miss mitsuki's old teen clothes. Everything in there were booty shorts and crop tops. I then pulled out her old uniform. I took it into the bathroom with me. I showered, brushed my teeth with a spare toothbrush I found in the medicine cabinet. I dried off and slipped on the black thigh high stockings and my underwear. I put on the white uniform shirt then buttoned it up.

I grabbed the short skirt.

GREAT. It sat one inch below my butt cheeks. Calm down deku, its just until you get to your dorm room.

BREATH.

AND DON'T WALK TOO FAST.

DON'T RUN.

DON'T PICK UP ANYTHING.

                  I CAN DO THIS!!

I went downstairs, my left hand holding down the back of the skirt. I entered the kitchen to see what was cooking, or burning. I saw kacchan burning an egg, mrs bakugo hitting him with a spoon in the back of his head and mr bakugo trying to calm his wife down.

I looked at mom and she looked shocked. Everyone stopped when they noticed me, "m-morning everyone" I said shyly. We all sat and ate peacefully.

6 minutes later kacchan and I left for school. We were walking in the sidewalk, my hand got tired of holding the skirt down.

I let it go.

I strong breeze blew and it flew up. " EEEK!!" I screamed and grabbed it again. Kacchan didn't seem to notice because he was too busy venting about his mom. A couple of girls from a different highschool walked up to me.

"Hey girl!" The brunette said waving at me. "I-I'm not a g-" a blonde one cut me off by pulling my hand from the skirt. "No need to be ashamed" she re assured "see" she said and they all turned around. Their skirts were just as short as the one I was wearing!!

They moved freely. "Well. Bye!!" They waved at me and turned the corner. I slowly let go of the skirt tail.

We arrived at school a couple minutes later and I immediately went to my dorm and changed into my original male uniform. 'Much better' I mumbled to myself.

I ran to class and made it just in time to see mr cementoss in class writing on the board. "Mister midoriya, you're late. Take a seat" I nodded and headed over to my seat.

Time skip to after school😎😎😎😎

I put all my books into my bag and got up. I put my hand on the door handle and was about to open it when  it swung open revealing kacchan.

"Oh hey ka-" I was cut off by kacchan grabbing my collar and pushing me backwards until I was backed up against the teacher's table. He pushed me up and put me on it, I held onto his shoulders and he pulled me towards him smashing our lips together. We pulled apart for air after 2 minutes, "that skirt... you're such a fucking tease" he whispered but I heard.

Its because of his moms' old skirt.

He grabbed my shirt and started to rip it of. I quickly grabbed his hands "Noo!! Kacchan, listen to me... please. Not here... not now. Can you wait?" I started pleading, I looked into his eyes and noticing that they were turning back to normal.

Good.

He shook his head for a second looked at me. "What the fuck happened to you nerd!" He started laughing, I frowned. "You happened!!" He stopped laughing and looked at me 'sorry' he mumbled.