just for a while

Author--- I actually found this picture above very cute and thought.... why not share it♡♡♡♡

○○○●○○○●○○○●○○○●○○○●○○○●○○○●○○

DEKU'S POV

As I thought about how kachaan could behave towards me when he's on his rut makes my cheeks red.

Then a speaker in the hallway turned on.

" all UA students report to your classes immediately."
I immediately got a text from uraraka saying to wear my onsie cause she was wearing hers.

I quickly showered and put on my favorite onsie.

I made it to class and took my seat.
Everyone else was here except kachaan.

Aizawa sensei was in class. Thats when kachaan burst through the door looking like
....
This

(Author-- exclude the shirt  )

I almost drooled!!
I put my head on the desk as kachaan made his way to his desk infront of me.

I opened the window, letting the cold air hit my face, the moon shone on my desk.

"The reason you were all called out this late is because. 1, we are all going to a beach trip next week and 2. Some students on the 2nd floor  will have to temporarily relocate to the 3rd floor. If you have any concerns...I don't care.   " he said with a bored expression on his face.

He took a quick nap and so did everyone else.

About 15 minutes he woke us up and said " Ok... the people relocating  for a week will be." He said taking up a sheet of paper. "

kirishima will be moving to kiminari's dorm.

And bakugou to Izuku's dorm.

Thats it. And for the beach trip everyone is expected to bring their own personal stuff and bathing suits. Girls... please bring appropriate! Bathing suits... time to go"

O
M
G

Kachaans going to stay with me.

I wanted to die.

Kachaan turned to me and smirked.

He then stopped to look at me pouting in my all might onsie with my cheeks red.

We all got up exit and go back to our dorms.

" Izuku and bakugou...stay. "
I turned back and stood infront of the teachers table with kachaan standing beside me.

" We will be staying overnight at the beach trip at an inn. I DON'T want trouble... got it?" He said. Then turned to bakugou " I know your going into a rut so you control it."

Aizawa sensei then turned to me and said " Izuku. Don't be tempted" my cheeks heated up.

He said to both of us " this trip is supposed to be somewhat relaxing for me so I don't want to have to come and pull you two apart because you're either fighting each other or wanting to screw each other. You guys can go to your dorms now."

I followed kachaan to his dorm and he packed a duffle bag of clothes and other stuff.

When we got to my dorm room I opened the door and let kachaan go inside first then locking it.

He went straight to my room with me right behind him. He through his bag on my king sized bed then went on it. I looked at the night stand.

.
.
.
.
.
THE CONDOM!!😬

I rushed over and grabbed it. Holding it in my hand behind my back.

"The fuck are you doing shitty nerd!?!?" He got up and looked at me.

"What you got back there?" He said curiously.

I shook my head.

He only smirked. He grabbed my waist and leaned in like he was gonna kiss me!?. I closed my eyes on impulse. He then snatched the condom from my hand.

OH NO!!

He scanned it before realizing what it was.

" the HELL!! WHY DO YOU HAVE A CONDOM!!!???"

I flinched at his shouting. Not knowing what to say.

" it's not what it looks like! My mom gave me to do it with one person while she's away" I explained.

He put it on the night stand again and grabbed his towel and toothbrush then headed to the bathroom.

( author-- * nosebleed* I'm sorry. I just had to!😍♥️♥️♥️)

He got out and went to his duffle bag and put on gray sweatpants and no shirt.

My eyes were closed... Don't worry!! I would never peek at kachaan.

He looks at me "like what you see".
Not wanting to answer, he put his  bag on the floor and went on the bed using his phone.

I finally moved from my spot to grab my towel.

After a couple minutes I got out and wrapped myself fully in a towel.

I DIDN'T BRING ANY CLOTHES!!

Oh well... guess I'll just have to sleep in my onsie.

I put it back on and left the bathroom.
" umm k-kachaan... where am I going to sleep?"

"I don't care. Just not with me!" He growled.

I pouted and made my way to the couch with a pillow and blanket.
I thought about it. 'What if I can use kachaans rut to benefit. me?? Its worth a try' I thought.

Then I made a master plan, I may not like it but I have to try.